chapter 1 (intro)

It was the end of September and thus the beginning of school at The London all boys prep school. John had never liked going to school because he was the misfit of the rugby team,and the whole school in general. Although he may have been the star of the team, he never got to know the boys, and the boys never got to know him. John disliked most of the team anyway becasue they were a bunch of donkey's roaming the feild most of the time. None of them had ambition of going to Uni for any reason other than rugby so they never tried at doing their homework. Only getting it on with some chick on a Friday night.

John's old roomate, Joe, (and former rugby team-mate) had gotten suspended for spray painting a huge penis on the front of the school. Everyone on the football team knew Joe had done it, and none of them would snitch.. except for John. He never believed that lying could do anyone any good so he always told the truth. Therefore he went and told the schools principal, Mr. Wicker, that Joe had done it. So as a result, since it was a new school year and Joe was no where to be found, it looks like he had been suspended. Oh well, he was a prick to me anyway.

So as John made his way to the sign in area, his stomach churned with anxiety to see who his new room-mate would be. He hoped it wouldn't be another one of his team-mates because they would just bully him (as always).But as he looked for his name on the sign in sheet and his partner, he noticed someone who he never had thought about before. To the right of his name, where the partners for the dorms were listed, Sherlock Holmes name appeared.

A/n (authors note): So hi guys!! This is the first chapter of my fanfiction. I hope you guys will enjoy it!!. I know its veeeeerrrryyyy short but its my very first fanfiction and chapter so I feel it needed some backstory. I promise you that the upcoming chapters will be waayyyyyy longer than this one. I just needed to get my mind into the story, and start it a little bit.

I hope to publish a little later this week so stay tuned!! Thank you! Please post suggestions in the comment!