Chapter 11

(Your POV)
We were now on our way back home from tour after 2 months. It was a really nice going on tour with them . This whole journey was a roller coaster but at the end it turned out fun . Right now all of us were in the living area of the bus and the boys worked on music . I was looking at tattoo ideas with Maggie since I wanted one but our conversation got cut off by the boys saying done and smiling .

ML- what's up C- we just finished a song . Mitchel wrote it and we just put the instruments and everything else together. J- can we hear it . M- sure he said while smiling . The boys connected the speaker to the computer and the song started playing . K- it's called Her by the way . All of us nodded and started listening to it.

Woah, she's high fashioned
Took me to the back room in Chanel so we could smash and
Everything is Louis V and Louis V her casket
And she's so good at walking out because her dad did
She says "Ooh, we could do whatever you want
But boy, don't go falling in love
You can't stay with me
All you'll ever have is one day with me"
Ooh, she said "We can do whatever you want
You could fuck me in the back of your car"
But I won't ever get to stay with her
'Cause all I ever had was one day with her
Ooh, think her boyfriend might be Christian Dior
I'm getting feelings that I didn't before
And all I wanna do is stay with her
But I know all I have is one day with her

I looked at Mitchel as a tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly cleaned it away before anyone else saw . The chorus was what I told him the day we did it . He was staring at me the whole time while the song kept playing. It was so hard to keep my tears in but I controlled myself . ML- are you ok she said while looking at me confused. I nodded as I looked out the window. I couldn't believe he wrote a song about me .

Once the song finished Christian was looking at me and so was Mitchel . J- babe is the song for me she asked while smiling . Christian gave her a dirty look and then looked at me again . All Mitchel did was looked down and said no . J- what do you mean no she said while looking at him confused . C- you do realize not all songs are meant for someone right ? You can make up a story in your head and write that down he said while giving her a dirty look and then look at me .

Maggie stood up with Cas and pulled me in the back room with Christian and Clinton following behind . Y/n- what's up i said while looking at them confused once again. K- he told us ML- what do you mean she said while looking at Christian. C- long story short Y/n and Mitchel had like a one night stand type of thing and the song is about her . Cas&ML- WHAT. Y/n- shut up i said while looking down . K- did you know it was about you he asked while looking at me with the rest .

I nodded as I looked up at them as my eyes teared up again . Y/n- part of the chorus is what I told him the day that everything happened. C- can we know you told him he asked while the rest nodded . Y/n- I said you can do whatever you want , but you'll only have me like this today I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. They didn't know what to say as they were trying to process everything. Y/n- I'm gonna go to sleep guys I said while standing up. All of them nodded as I left .

I grabbed my journal and started writing down a new song which had to do a little with the situation but I switched it up a lot tho . A few tears fell into the paper as I kept writing. After I finished it I went over it and closed it as I started getting sleepy. I had my eyes closed when all of the sudden I felt the curtain open . I was by the wall so I felt someone lay next to me . They wrapped their arms around me and pulled me closer to their body. I recognize the cologne and weed mixture telling me it was Mitchel .

I didn't move at all as I heard him whispering against my neck . M- I know you're sleeping and I know I should tell you this while you're awake but I just can't do it . It's too hard for me to look at you in the eyes knowing I can't have you . There was a long pause until he started talking again. M- the truth is , I'm in love with you , since the day I saw you in the mall, it happened so fast he said while letting out a quiet chuckle. M-I'm not happy with Jordan , she's really toxic and she's actually the reason why I started popping pills . She was messing with me . That's also when I tried to kill myself as well but like I told you before . The ones I love came into my head which made me stop what I had in mind . No one knows I tried killing myself but you . And then you came along . I stopped taking pills for you . You were my happiness and I didn't need those anymore. I haven't taken them since the day we met which was about almost five months ago . The boys saw the change in me since I was always high and getting drunk . You changed my life but I fucked it all up . The day we did it , that day I felt complete again . You are my other half baby . I wrote the song the same night after you went to sleep . The song is yours princess. I don't know how I'm getting you back. I don't think you even want to see me anymore. Who knows if we'll see each other again once we get home . I need you in my life . My mood brightens up when I see your face . When I hear your voice . I miss having you in my arms , making you laugh at the dumb shit I do , your lips against mine . I know we met each other not too long ago but I've never felt like this for someone . You're different.

I felt a few tears running down my neck as he spoke . I wanted to hug him so bad but I just couldn't give in this easily again . I didn't want him to leave but unfortunately he did . He gave me a kiss in the cheek and said goodnight while getting in the bunk on top of mine . I didn't know he felt like that . All I could do was cry as his words kept repeating on my head .