Chapter 12

(The next day) (Your POV)
I woke up and saw that we were still on the road . I decided to take a shower and get ready. I had Mitchels shirt with black sweatpants since I wanted to be comfortable. I walked out of the bunks area and saw the boys little music set up in a table . I decided to go back into the bunk and get my journal as I decided to make the song into something real now . I logged in into the computer and started making the beat for the song .

I then saw Kras guitar so I decided to use it for the song . I sat on the table I was in and started filming the sound of the guitar as I played it . Honestly I was surprised no one was up by now but I kept doing my work until I finished . I save it under a folder I made with my name and sat in the couch as I kept playing the guitar. ?- what the fuck I heard behind me . I turned around to see Clinton with a shocked face . Y/n- what I asked him with a confused look . C- you can play the guitar too . I nodded as I looked at him and then said Y/n- I also know how to play the Piano and drums . He looked at me even more shocked which made me laugh . C- you're full of surprises girl he said while getting some cereal . I smiled at him as I shook my head and went back to playing the guitar.

After everyone was up we got McDonald's and came back into the bus to eat so we could be back in the road . I was eating a hash brown while scrolling on my phone until we head Christian scream . K- WHAT THE FUCK . All of us looked at him confused as he stared at me and then at the guys computer. M- you good he asked while sending him a weird look . K- y'all have to listen to this he said while connecting the computer to the speaker . After a little I heard the beat I made start playing . I gave Kras a dead stare while he smiled .

After the beat finished everyone started going off . ML- THATS HELLA GOOD Cas- It really was . M- who did that bro he did with a shocked expression C- I swear to god if it's who I think it is I'm out he said while looking at me . K- Y/n mind explaining this . C-IM OUT he screamed while walking to the bunks but then came back . C- I knew it was you , bro this girl can do everything. She can play the guitar , piano , drums and can sing . Oh nah I'm done he said while sitting down .

Everyone was looking at me with a shocked expression. Y/n- what I was bored I told them as I kept eating my hash brown . M- You have lyrics for that he ask while looking at me . All I did was nod as everyone stared at me . ML- Yh you coming to the studio with me once we get to LA. K- yea imma go with y'all . Cas- me too she said while smiling. C- me three he sido while eating. I shook my head as I looked at my friends smirking at me .

J- I don't get what's so special about her bro she's nothing . Cas- shut the fuck up for all I know the only thing you do is post your ass on Instagram. (NO HATE TO HER) M- girls don't start . K- so you just gonna let her bring Y/n down because she's jealous of her . Mitchel didn't say anything as he looked at me . I pretended like nothing happened and kept scrolling on my phone .

Hours passed and we were now in LA. It was 6pm when we got here . C- let's go eat something . J- ohh yessss I know this really nice and fancy restaurant we could go to. Everyone gave her a wtf look which made her give us dirty looks . K- yeah no we're going to chick fil a (Ik they're vegan but in this story we'll pretend they're not) he said while Taking Mine and Maggie's suitcases in his car since he was gonna drop us off .

After all of us ate we said our goodbyes to each other and headed home . The whole ride was fun . Kras , Maggie and Cas were going off about their plans with me and Mitchel . Honestly I may be acting like nothing is happening but I can't get what he said off my mind . I don't know if i should tell him I heard what he said or if I should keep it to myself .