8.His match

Thomas Shelby was a cold hearted man.A strong man who was the god of Birmingham.Everyone assumed that he would be independent his whole life and wouldn't fall in the trap of love.But oh even the strongest man can be blinded by love and love only.Then one day he saw her.Another dangerous gangster girl who came to buy a horse at Charlie's yard.Thomas Shelby's Match.

They walked over to the bet area where the rich people were placing their bets.
"Do I hear fifty?!!"the man asked
"And sold to Mr Robert!!"he said

The man brought in a white beautiful horse.It had a smooth tail and bright eyes.It was enough to catch Tommy's attention.

"Let's start the best!!"the man said banging on the table
"Are we hearing hindered Guinea?"he asked while Tommy had his attention towards the horse.
"350?"the seller asked and Tommy nodded towards him.
"850?"the man asked again while Tommy nodded again

"Miss y/n look at that beauty"the young man said
Y/n was currently leaning against the ledge with her back faced towards the people in front.She turned her gaze towards the horse.She nodded and leaned her head back
"It sure is pretty"she sighed and nodded to her servant

"1000?Do we hear 1050?"he asked again and Tommy nodded while putting his hands on the ledge

"1100?"he asked and y/n nodded and raised her hand.She immediately caught his attention and he turned over to face her.Her back was faced towards him but he could see who she was.A woman dressed in a suit as fine as the blinders would surely be rich.

She wore a hat just like them and her hair were smooth and brown.

"1300?"The seller called out again and Tommy nodded so did y/n.His sight went towards her again and he slightly squinted his eyes to see at least one glimpse of who this lady was.

"1500?"the man called out again and they both nodded together.
"Tommy we can't keep spending money like this!"charlie hissed but Tommy didn't pay a single attention to what he was saying because he was too busy in a competition with the woman.