32.Toxic part 2

Y/n walked through the streets of Birmingham.Her eyes red with anger.They looked horrifying.

She got the news that her father was killed.Her mother fell into depression.Y/n had to take over everything.

Her whole world went upside down.And it was all because of those blinders who wanted fucking revenge.

Her pace was fast and quick.She knew the address of Thomas Shelby as she walked towards his house all the way on foot.

She reached the house and heard gunshots coming from the back garden.She walked across the garden and saw three men shooting bottles at the large end.

She recognised the two of them.Arthur and John.She couldn't recognise the third man but she knew he was the leader.He looked like one.

She cocked her gun while walking there and aimed at the target.

She shot of the bullet and it hit directly at the bottle the main guy was about to aim.

They all flinched and looked behind to see a tall woman walk towards them.

"Ah no"arthur said,his eyes wide in shock

Tommy turned towards him and looked at the bottle she shot off and then back at her.

He finally got a clear look to her face.Eyes red with fire and anger.Her hair flowing in the air with every step she took.Her Slim body moving in the expensive suit she wore.

He saw her aiming her gun at them.Arthur and John raised their hands in surrender when she shot off the last two bottles kept on the table.

Tommy looked at the bottles to see a perfect hole in between them.

"She's giving warning shots"John said while pointing at the bottle in shock

"You're right I am"she said.John looked towards his front to see she was already close to them.

"Holy fuck"John whispered while taking a step back

Tom got a better look of her.He immediately knew she was the Williams daughter.

"Well you have a good shot"tommy said blowing smoke out of his cigarette.

"Yes I do but not as good as your brother here"she said pointing towards Arthur.

"Who fucking shot my father right in his fucking head"she said sounding dangerously calm.It was starting to scare Arthur and John both.They knew when a woman is calm,it means there going to be dead soon.

"I didn't the Williams had a daughter"Tommy said sounding irrationally calm.Yet some part of him was feeling a little weird or sad that he killed her father.

"Adopted daughter"she said giving them a bitter smile.

They all raised there eyebrows in confusion trying to take her words in.

Y/n let out a bitter and dark chuckle.She pointed her gun right at Tommy's forehead

"I get that they weren't my real parents.I get that I wasn't their biological sex result"she said shrugging angrily

"But I still fucking cared"she said walking a little more closer to Tommy and pointing her gun closer to him.

"Someday,someone will have to stop you cunts!"she spat in anger.Tommy was amused by her courage.It impressed him.And god he would be lying if he'd say that it was the only thing that impressed him.

"And I don't fucking care if that someone is me"she said putting her gun away from his head and back in her hands

"I know you have the coppers and everyone in your fucking pockets.But listen to me thomas Shelby"she paused and came dangerously close to his face

"You don't have Me in your pockets.And god let me tell you that's going to be your biggest loss"she whispered fearlessly and pulled back.

She put her gun in her coat and walked away.

"Good day to you"she spat and walked away leaving them all stunned.

They all watched her walk out of the garden back into the foggy midwinter morning.

Arthur was scared

John felt guilty

And Tommy.God he was impressed.

"Finally a good enemy after such a long time"tommy said as a smirk spread across his face.

"A beautiful,fearless enemy"he whispered to himself