Liberate the Hidden Rain Village

It was rainy day as Kazumi Shinzu (15) and other two members of her clan found Hanzo's dead body.

Kazumi Shinzu:
" Nagato killed him."

Enzo Shinzu:
" The Akatsuki will pay for this."

Later, Danzo showed up.

Danzo Shimura:
" Just as I suspected. The group known as the Akatsuki is the culprit. They just killed your village leader."

Kazumi Shinzu:
" I suspected some of the Rain ninjas distrusted Hanzo and went rogue to joined the Akatsuki Organization."

Danzo Shimura:
" You must prevent them from increasing the members to the Akatsuki Organization. You already awared that they're after the tailed beasts."

Enzo Shinzu:
" What do you think Kazumi?"

Kazumi Shinzu:
" Call out the Red Army. We will liberate the Hidden Rain Village. Hidden Rain will be under Socialist Republican Government. I'm not tolerating these criminals for killing Hanzo the Salamander."

Danzo Shimura:
" The Akatsuki also ambushed and killed almost a thousand ninjas of, the Hidden Stone Village and Hidden Mist Village. That means, they will obvious not only attacking the Five Great Nations but also to the smaller hidden villages."

Kazumi Shinzu:
" Lord Danzo. I can assure you that we Shinzu Clan won't tolerated them."

Danzo Shimura:
" I'll sent some of my ANBUs to aid you some assistance. The Akatsuki are armed and dangerous. What are your plannings after you liberate Hidden Rain?"

Kazumi Shinzu:
" Hidden Rain will be under Socialist Republic and we will start rebuilding the Hidden Rain Village and started to rebuilt our military forces to prepared for another war against the Akatsuki again. I will be the First Amekage."

Danzo Shimura:
" First Amekage. I'm trusting you and your clan."

Enzo Shinzu:
" We must take a precautious measure as soon as possible."

" Here's the plan. We're going back to the Hidden Rain where my informants told me that a number of hundreds to nearly a thousand shinobi of the Hidden Rain joined the Akatsuki."