Kazumi the First Amekage

One day after the Bloody Rain Massacre, Kazumi becomes an official First Amekage. She became the second youngest ever Kage at age of 15 the other one is Gaara the Fifth Kazekage. Kazumi established a new Socialist Republican government and her main policies were maintaining peace and harmony and she is opened for her government in a peace treaty with the other Hidden Villages. Now Kazumi started her first Amekage Council Meeting.

Enzo Shinzu:
" What is our first day of the meeting we need to discussed after the Bloody Rain Massacre."

Kazumi Shinzu:
" First of all, we should focus on rebuilding the Hidden Rain Village since it was badly damaged during the previous ninja war during Hanzo's leadership."

Riki Shinzu:
" The feudal lords already planning to make an expansion of our village. Will you approved it Lady Amekage?"

Kazumi Shinzu:
" I'll approved it. Expansion is the solution to make our village bigger and bigger. And the livelihood of citizens will be increased. Farming and fishing are ready to be increased wages. Our main focus is to assist the citizen's livelihood."

Enzo Shinzu:
" What about the Hidden Rain Academy?"

Kazumi Shinzu:
" I shall assigned few officials to become an instructor in the Hidden Rain Academy. While the Rain Academy is under constructed, I told the workers to make the Rain Academy larger."

Riki Shinzu:
" What about the Senju Clan?"

Kazumi Shinzu:
" There are several members of Senju Clans in the Hidden Rain Village who were sided with our clan. Marika Senju, I appointed you the Commander of Senju Rain Military Ninja Task Force while Burai Senju will be appointed to be the Captain of the Senju Rain Police Patrol Force."

Burai Senju:
" We'll accepted the position."

Marika Senju:
" We Senjus are ready to lend your support Lady Amekage. We are now tied to the Hidden Leaf Village. I just hope Lady Tsunade will not find out that there are few Senju members left."

Burai deadpanned.

Burai Senju:
" Are you kidding me Marika?"