Reasons and Past

In the past Omegas were treated just like a sex toy for the pleasures of the Alfas as they were the lowest in the sub-genders but as time changes many things have changed even tho the old time of thinking still exist even in the 21st century . As Korea is still a conservative country many people still believe things like cooking, taking care of the pups etc, are the things that a omega should do . Many Omegas and even Alfas try their hard to break these stereotypes but still these thinking still exists and the music industry is no exception.
      Kim Namjoon a young 18 year boy have a passion for rapping, producing songs, writing lyrics but many companies had rejected him by saying that he is an Omega. Even tho Inga idols still exists but the amount is less and they are mostly vocalists or dancers . So, he didn't get any chance even when his rapping skill is better than the others  . At last he applied for Bighit Entertainment by changing his identity as a beta . And he was selected by Bang Si-Hyuk the CEO of the Bighit Entertainment as he was amazed by the skill of the young boy. And that's how Bts was formed with other six boys , as he was the most calm, patient and well spoken of the group he was chosen as a leader . At first when Bts debuted many people's had said that they would fail with a group that had a beta as a leader but the other members was always there for him and he was there for them . As time passed Bts together had accomplished many things that others even cannot thing about and proved the haters wrong. 
                               He proved them that anyone can accomplish anything irrespective of their genders.