IX

"Qubool hai," Inaya said for the third time and sealed her fate. She had become his now and he was hers. And she couldn't be more happy about it.

A small mashallah left Zain's lips when Inaya was brought in front of him after the nikah. He saw her cladded up in that white dress looking absolutely ethereal and he thanked his khuda a million times for making him worthy enough for her.

He forwarded his hand to her to help her walk up the stage, and she shyly held it. They both looked into each other's eyes for the first time as a married couple. Both their faces couldn't contain how excited they were to start this journey together.

For the past two weeks, Zain and Razia had developed a mother-son bond as it was them doing all the preparations of the marriage. Since Inaya was up for a promotion, she couldn't take leaves. Zain fully supported her and he himself applied for the leave. He took the responsibility of everything along with Razia so that she could go to office and work her best. Finally, two days ago, she was officially given the designation of the Lead Designer. Razia was ecstatic, and Zain had surprised her by sending her a huge bouquet of red roses to her office.

Inaya was looking around the banquet hall, seeing all their friends and family mingling around. They both wanted to only invite people who actually loved and cared for them, so the guest list was not more than 80 people.

Zain sneakily whispered into her ears. "You look so damn beautiful that I don't think I'd be able to keep my hands off you tonight."

Her cheeks turned into a tomato. "You're so shameless."

"Only for you, baby." He held her hand and brought it up to his lips to lightly kiss it.

After that, Razia called them for dinner. They had a hefty meal while laughing with their friends. This was the kind of wedding Inaya had always wanted, where she could enjoy to the fullest without the fear of being judged by typical aunties.

Soon it was time for the rukhsati. Unlike other brides, Inaya didn't cry. There was no reason for her to, because a few days ago, Zain had come to her home and asked Razia to live with them after marriage. At first, both the women were shocked at his request, but he sat Razia on the sofa and himself sat on the floor in front of her. Inaya remembered every word that he'd said that day.

"I've lived alone for many years. And now that Allah has finally allowed me to have a family, I don't just want a wife, I want a mother as well. So accept my request and come and live with your daughter as well as son, forever. And let us take care of you, always. Please, ammi!"

Razia and Inaya had tears in their eyes. Razia agreed and Inaya realised that she had fallen in love with that incredible guy and there was no turning back now.

It took almost an hour to reach Zain's home from the banquet. Razia and Sarina Chachi, who was Zain's housekeeper and a mother figure to him after his parent's death, made the newly wedded couple do the ritual of finding the ring in the bowl of milk. Inaya won it, because Zain was too busy feeling her soft hand in the bowl.

After that, Razia took Inaya to Zain's room and left. A few minutes later, Zain entered the room and locked the door behind him. His heart was filled with warmth looking at his bride sitting on his bed, waiting for him. He sat beside her and lifted her veil. She shyly looked up at him and gave him a smile.

He brought out a box from the nightstand drawer and opened it. It had a beautiful diamond ring in it. He took it out and asked for her hand. She was in awe when he slid that gorgeous ring in her ring finger.

"It is so pretty!" She gushed while checking the ring out.

Zain couldn't control himself and started to lean in. Inaya felt him, and closed her eyes in anticipation, making him smile. Instead of her lips, he kissed her forehead lovingly and backed away. She opened her eyes and looked at him in confusion.

He had a teasing smirk on his face. "What? Were you expecting the kiss somewhere else?"

She couldn't believe this guy.

"If you want it somewhere else, you just have to ask, baby." He winked at her.

Now she was angry. How dare he tease her on their wedding night. "You know what, I don't want anything from you. Take your pillow and make yourself comfortable on the couch. You aren't sleeping on the bed."

She got on the bed in anger and started walking towards the closet to take out her nightdress, but was lifted up from the ground. She shrieked and held his neck in the fear of falling down.

"What are you doing? Put me down." She scolded him.

"Okay," He obliged and threw her down on the bed.

Before she could balance herself, he was on top of her.

"Leave me." She said in fake anger, trying to avoid all the things that were happening in her body due to their closeness.

"Not a chance." He said with all the seriousness and closed the gap between their lips. As soon as their lips touched, all her anger flew out of the window and she wrapped her hands around him to pull him closer.

Their lips moved in perfect sync. He pushed his tongue in her mouth and she gladly accepted. They had to breakaway due to loss of breath.

"I love you, Naya." He whispered against her lips.

"I love you too, Zain." This was the first time she'd called him Zain. He felt his heart would burst out with happiness hearing his name from her mouth.

He removed her dupatta and took off all her jewellery. Then he slowly unzipped her kurta while placing wet kisses on her neck. Her fingers were in his hair as she lost herself in the assault he was doing on her neck. She could feel him kissing, biting, and running his tongue along. She didn't even realise when he threw away her kurta and her upper body was now bare in front of his eyes. His eyes darkened at the sight of her full breasts. He hurriedly removed his sherwani and put her pink nipples in his mouth. A moan left her throat when she felt him sucking her pebbles.

His hands were working along with her mouth. While sucking and biting her flesh, he opened her sharara and took it off along with her underpants. He then grazed his fingers at her inner thighs and slowly touched her core. She threw her head back as her mind went crazy feeling his fingers there. He rubbed circles on her clit and then pushed his finger inside.

"Zain," She screamed as he fastened his pace. Her being under him, moaning his name was a sight to behold. He couldn't wait any longer, so he threw off his pyjamas and boxers and placed his large manhood against her core.

"I promise to be gentle." He kissed her eyes. She nodded her head and he pushed his head inside her opening. Her expressions changed as she felt him going deeper and deeper, which was just arousing him more.

He started to move slowly, but after a few thrusts, she dug her nails in his back and begged him to go harder. He gave her what she wanted. The room was filled with their moans and groans and the sound of skin slapping against each other.

Zain took her on the heights of ecstasy and she had her first orgasm. He released his juices soon after. He hid his face in her neck as they both took deep breaths to calm themselves. His dick was still inside her.

After a few minutes, he looked up at her and she gave him a tired smile. He joined their lips and rolled over so that she was now on top of him. He adjusted her frame a bit and nudged her to ride him. Well, it was safe to say that they didn't go to sleep until sunrise.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

They're married. I can't stop jumping up and down!!