4. Coming back

In Nigam Mansion :

VA : Sid's Life is Coming back... Abhi's Dream 😴💭, His Most Loved Person... Abhi's Devil😈, Sid's Angel... Their Donkey🐴... It's a Most beautiful✨😍 and Precious Gift for both of My bandar's...
Abhi and Sid for which They have been waiting Since Ages... And Sorry to Say this That... It might even Cause a Mini - Heart Attack for You all Reem, Jan, Faisu, Rii, Anu 😂😂...
So I would Prefer You all To Be ready to See the Miracle's That will Happen... In Front of you which You would have Never Ever Imagined About Sid...

Anu : whatttt....

Riyz : really....

Jan : I am Soooo...

Faisu : Excited...

Reem : For it...

Sid : what might it be 😑 That will Change Me... 😏

Abhi : Yes... Mom Nothing Can Change this Gadha... Then What's there That Can Change him.. 🧐

VA : Abhiii...

Abhi : Yess... Mom

VA : Don't Dare to Call Sid Anything in Front of Sm1 ... Not Only For Abhi it's for all Not even Me, the Teacher's, Authority, Principle, You all Are Going to Scold Sid.. In front of Sm1 or else be ready to face the Consequences... I think I Need to Prepare Myself to Visit You Guys in the Hospital🏥...

All : Whatttt...

Sid : Aise Kon Aa rha hai.. I Am Not Scared of Them, I Won't Let That Sm1 to Touch my friend's.. They Can Call me Anything..

VA : Sachh...meee... I don't Think so.. You are really toooo.. Much Sared Of that Sm1 whom You are Talking about...😉🙃 And I don't think so You will be Able to Save Your Friend's because... You will be Busy in Saving Yourself... 😂😂 You are Too Much Protective and Over Possessive About that So Called Sm1... Let's see..

Sid : Kya... Ok Leave it Mom.. I will also see... Who the Hell Has the Power to Scard me..

All : Yessss....

VA : Ok.. Guy's You all Go Now.. It's time up for your College🎓... Bye.. 😘

All : Bye Mom... ❤❤

*All bid bye to VA and Left for their University.. Meanwhile After a Long Air Journey of Hours both Avu and Jai Reached india, Mumbai... Everything were Already Arranged for them.. As Soon as they Landed.. Their body guard's Surrounded them And Took them Out Safely, Away from Media📺... *

Meanwhile with Avu :

*Avu, Jai.. Sat Down in the Car which had been Arranged for them And Left for "NIGAM MANSION".. Soon They Reached their Destination... VA Welcomed🎉🎉 both of Them... They both Took VA's Blessing's...*

VA : Come in My Cutie's..

Avu : How are You Mom..

VA : I am Fine Avu... And Jai How are You Dear..

Jai : Good Aunty...

VA : Hey... Come on Jai Don't Call me Aunty... Am I Not Your Mom..

Jai : Noo... It's not like that Mom..

VA : Better Now... Jai Have You Found My Future, 😉bahu.. I wanted to Meet her...

*Jai Turned red due to Blushing...Even Girls don't blush so Much...VA was Smirking😏, Avu Was Laughing due to Jai's Situation... 😂😂 *

Jai : No Mom...

VA : Okk.. Ok.. Leave it...

Avu : Mom... Where is My Madooo... I wanted to See Him..

Jai : why Di🎉 Only Sid.. Don't You want to Meet Others... Di..

Avu : Ab..vo..ab... it's not Like that Jai.. i want to Meet everyone..

VA : we believe you Avu..😂😂

Avu : Mom..

VA : Ok.. All Have gone for their University.. Everyone will return back in the Evening.. And Your Madoo.. Too.. Will Come with them..😌😋

Avu , Jai : Ok Maa..

*All Sat on the Sofa, Had Some Chit - Chat.., Ate Some Snacks..*

Avu : Maa.. I think we Should leave Now.. For the University 🎓..or else
We will Miss the Other Classes too.. It's Quite Pretty Late Now

Jai : Yes.. Maa

VA : Ok.. Bye

Avu, Jai : Bye Maa

*Avu, Jai Hugged VA, VA Hugged them back and Kissed their Forehead.. They took blessing of VA and Directly Left for The University.. Both were in the Same Dress which they wore in the Morning.As They Couldn't get time, It was Late for their University..They Reached the "ASN UNIVERSITY" With Sid *

In The University🎓 :

Sid, Abhi, Reem, Faisu, Jan, Rii, Anu All Reached the University, Collected The Time table From Principle's Office.. For Sid's Luck it was the Same Principle, He was Sid and Avu's School Time Princi too..

All Attened their Few Lectures.. Then, There was an Announcement Made that Their Next Lecture's are Cancelled❌ due to Some Problem but the Students are requested to Stay back here For Some more time and then Leave..

 Then, There was an Announcement Made that Their Next Lecture's are Cancelled❌ due to Some Problem but the Students are requested to Stay back here For Some more time and then Leave