1. Confessions

All were in the Dining Hall waiting for Sid, to Have Their Breakfast. Anu, Abhi, VA, Rii, Jan, Faisu, Reem..

Anu : Mom Where is Sid bhai

VA : Yeh Ladka bhi na...

Abhi : I think he might be still sleeping 💤😴

Faisu : In his Angel's Dream world

Riyz : Sid will be in the Romantic Dream world with his Angel🧚‍♀️ na Jan

Jan : Ha Rii, Come on guy's let's see in which Angel World is our Hero Lost

Reem : Let's see our bro, at least in the dream will He propose her or again something something...

All were Teasing and Making Fun Of Sid.... Except VA all of Them Went in Sid's room... Sid is in a deep sleep, Looking Cute, Lost in his dream, Unaware of others presence. All were Watching Sid 🤭

Sid : I love you baby, My Madoo... I Love You...
*Sid hugged The pillow*

Fainant : What.... 🤣😂

Sid : Yesss... Thank you Madoo... My Dear Musku I Love you...

Rii : bro.. Who is This Madoo... Sid Doesn't even Give a Damn Look to Those beautiful Girl's who will be behind him but.. Here toh Case is Opposite Everytime when we Come He will be Dreaming Only About this Girl... How is This Madoo.. Musku...

*He Whispered.. Abhi was Smirking and Recording All These in His Mobile.. All of Them Chuckled...They Decided to💤 Listen Further..All were Shocked and Somewhat Felt bad for Sid..After Listening to His Next words...He Said it with Tears in His Eyes..even Toh it's a Dream😴💭 Sid is Actually Living This Movement...Full Heartedly...*

Sid : Madoo, I am So Happy That You Accepted My Love. My Love From Age's.. See How This Destiny Always Play's with us, First Seperate, Heart break.You No Na Madoo...
I Can't Hide Anything From You. After I Lost both of Them Only You were there with me. I was in The Last Stage to Reach Depression. But You Always Saved Me, From My birth till Now...You were always with me, After You Left. i was again in Depression For Probably 5 Years or More, Which Dada, Mom nor Anyone not Knows. It was a Top Secret and it is. I Couldn't Think or even imagine My Life without You, Staying away from you.. After that incident.. I always Try to Harm Myself...

I Know Madoo.. You are Too Much... Angry but Let me Finish it off...You Know About me More than Myself...My Fake Yet Real Smile.. My Happiness Yet Sadness..My Hurt Yet Pain...Everything Which My Mom, Dada..Too.. Doesn't Know and Identify... I Always Hide my Pain Behind This Deadly Sid.. The Monster... But I Can't From You...Even Now I Can't Sleep💤😴 without You.. I Use Those Double High Dose Sleeping Pill's which are there in My Cupboard.. Or Else I Can't..

Your Lap's are The Only Place in The whole world where I can Find Peace, Live Peacefully...
In Your Embrace I Feel So Calm Yet Protected....
I Know it's Funny.. Kintu Yeh yes bandar ka Kuch Specialty hai... Now Leave all This.. It's becoming to Emotional...
Now Let me Have Some Fun With You and Get what I want Babygirl...

*All were Stunned by Listening to Sid's words.. They Didn't know🤷‍♀ what Sid was and is Going Through All These Day's... They were Feeling Ashamed of Their self For not Understanding him...

Now Their Eyes widen Up and They Gasp in Shock and They were About to Brust out Laughing😂🤣😅 You Know what.... Sid Was About to Kiss the Pillow which he was Hugging...For Now all of them Forgot what had Happened before and Extremely Happy... Reem and Anu Looked at Each other, Smirks 😏😉,Turns towards Sid who was Just Above to Kiss the Pillow....They Shouted in Unison...*

Anu Reem : Sid bhai, Sid bhai get up 🤭... Wake up..

*Hearing Them Sid got a Sudden Terrible Shock, He Left the Pillow with a Sudden Jerk, Stood up on the bed, Closed his Eyes and Started jumping on it... Screaming, Shouting in a Funny, Scared and a Cute way.. *

Sid : Yeh Madoo... Where are You Please Come and Help Me... Yeh Rabbit ke Bache Where are You Musku Come here and Help Me.. Maa... Chudail, Chudail Help me.. Madoo...Jai Call's You Chudail na.. Please help me Come here na.... Please... Help me Chudail... Chudail.. Please Leave me I am Not Yet Married..I am Only 20...

*Sid Turned Around and Saw Everyone Rolling on The Floor Holding their Stomach's , Unable to Controll Their Laugh😂😂..Sid *

Sid *