Chapter 2

Langa's POV

After that little accident Reki and I gamed for a while and then ate dinner. Bethany was looking at us with and exiting face. I have no idea why...

"Thank for dinner, I should go home now." I said as I grabbed my jacket. "What are you talking about? You're sleeping over." Reki said with his mouth full. "I am?" I asked confused. "Yes, it's late." Reki said as he took another bite. "I'm done, let's go back to my room." He said.

"Here these are the biggest pyjamas I have." Reki said while he handed me a loose shirt and shorts with stars on. "Thanks" I said as I took of my shirt. "Wait, the bathroom is right there." Reki said while covering his face and pointing at a door. "Oh, okay." I said as I walked towards the door. "By the way Reki are you getting sick? Your face is really red." I asked concerned. "No, I'm fine. I'm just hot." He said as he quickly looked away. You're indeed really hot. "Okay." I said while closing the door.

"Reki, I'm done and I used your toothbrush, sorry." I said as I walked out the bathroom. "That's... fine?" Reki said or more asked. He was playing some sort of skateboard game on his ps4. "Where do I have to sleep?" I asked him. "Oh euhm, you can just use my bed." I don't think he's actually even listening to me. "Okay." I just said as I crawled onto the bed. Reki closed his game and joined me in bed.

"Okay, I'm gonna put the lights off now." Reki said. "Okay, goodnight Reki."  I said while giving him a smile and turning around.

"Hey Langa?" Reki suddenly said after a while. I felt him turn my way so I did the same. "Yes?" I said while trying to find his eyes. It was dark, but the moonlight made me able to see them. "I really like you."

Badump

"What do you mean?" I asked him. I had no idea why my heart was beating so fast, but for some reason I felt happy and nervous at the same time. "Just that you're a cool guy. I mean I never really had a lot of friends and when I made a new one they always leaved me." He said while playing with my shirt. "I really like you so promise me you'll stay by my side, okay?" He continued and gave me a soft smile. I grabbed his hands that were still playing with my shirt. "I promise." I said as I squeezed them. I don't know what this feeling is, but one thing I do know is that right now, I'm happy.

That day I remember falling a sleep with Reki in my arms. His hair smelled good and was fluffy and soft. I liked the way his hands held onto my shirt. He also drooled, but that's fine, it's cute.

______________________________

Word count: 497