Chapter 6: Mate...s?

I watched the two walk up to the teacher and hand her slips. One had dark hair that laid in his face. Beautiful blue eyes. Pink moist lips. Muscles that were just right. He stood about 6'0 and you could tell he was country. The other had dirty blonde hair that stood up in a perfect quiff. He has hazel brown eyes. Plump pink lips. His muscles were just like the others, just right. He stood about 5'8 or 5'9 and you could tell he wasn't country like the other.

The teacher pointed somewhere behind me and I quickly looked down at my paper as the two beautiful beings walked by me. My stomach had butterflys and I bet the butterflys had butterflys, I was that nervous.

I heard two chairs move behind me and the two sat down. I felt two pairs of eyes srar at me from behind. I felt my heat rise and my wolf go nuts yelling mate. She tried many times to take over and run to the two and just breed with them here and now.

I raised my hand as I felt my wolf trying to take control for a fourth time. "Yes Ms. Nickles?" Ms. Jane smiled.

"M..May I b..be ex..excused?" I ask.

"Yes you may." she smiles.

I quickly make my way out of the room and run to the girls restroom. I turn on a sink and splash the cold water onto my face. It calmed my wolf down a little. Suddenly the door opens and I figured it was just girls walking in untill i heard the click of a locking door.

Panic went threw me. I couldn't look in a mirror to see who it was because this room didn't have them. I turned around only to be pushed against the wall. Two trails of kisses made their way on my neck. Two sets of hand traveled around my body but they didn't touch in those places.

I felt the bracelet that Mr. George gave me come off my hand and suddenly my wolf went crazy. Every touch and kiss that was placed on my body made her want to be breed at this moment. Ths two went crazier when the bracelet was removed. My pheromones went everywhere.

The two had found my spot on both sides of my neck and sank their teeth into me. I went to scream to the pain of my skin being ripped open but a rought hand covered my mouth so it was muffled. When they were done marking me they pulled their teeth from my skin and licked the spots and my skin fasended back together.

One person walked behind my and ran their rough hand up and down my body and they kisses all over me and the other stayed stood in front of me. He moved his head to the side and his neck showed. Instantly my mouth surched his neck for his soft spot and when I found it he let out a sexy groan. My teeth sunk into his skin and he was now marked as my territory. No one else can have him except me. I had taken my teeth from his skin and licked the wound which caused it to shut.

He switched places with the other person and I did the same to him. He moved his head to the side and I surched for his soft spot. When found I sank my teeth in him also marking him as my territory. I take my teeth from him and lick the wound. I watched in amazement as it closed.

I was lifted from the ground and sat in a lap. All of us sat on the floor and the two men that was in there mumbled many things to eachother but the one thing I heard was mate. My eyes opened and I turned to look at the two men. They were the two new guys. The two new sexy guys were my mate...s. I moved around so that my head rested in the dark haired ones lap and my legs went over the dirty blonde ones lap.

I felt to tired to talk aloud so I mind linked. What's your names? I ask.

"Justin." the dirty brown one says.

"Daryl." The dark haired one says.

My head laid in Daryl's lap and my legs in Justin's. Justin rested his hand on my leg and gently rubbed up and down while Daryl rubbed my arm. My heat had gone down a lot after marking but it was still there. My wolf moaned at both of their touches and I didnt have time to close my mouth so the small moan excaped.

"We wish we could take you here and now." Justin started.

"But we want your parents blessing first." Daryl finished.

I felt my cloths get tight and I knew my wolf wanted to come out but I quickly shoved her back before she ripped my cloths off.

"Do you want to call your parents?" Justin ask.

I nod my head and Daryl hands my his phone. I quickly typed in mom's number and she answered. "Hello?"she ask.

"H..hey mom." I say.

"Baby are you ok?" She ask, "who's phone is this!"

"C..can you c..check me o..out?" I ask.

"Honey I can't not until you find you mate." She says.

"T..thats the t..thing," I say, "I got t..them."

"Them?" Mom ask.

"I have t..two." I tell her.

"What are their names and I'll come and get you and them." She ask.

"D..Daryl and J..Justin." I  pause and look at them.

"Bieber." Justin says.

"B..Bieber." I finish.

"Ok get your things ready and I'll come get you all." She says.

She hangs up and I lift myself off the floor but about fall. Justin caught me before I hit the floor. My body was drained of energy. Daryl reached down and grabbed the bracelet and shoved it in his pocket along with his phone. We walk back in the class room and both Justin and Daryl moved to the table I sit at. Daryl sat on my left while Justin sat on my right. They both had one hand on my legs while the other hand rested on the table. The speaker came on in the room and asked for Alikay Nickles, Justin Bieber, and Daryl Bieber to the office to check out.

We grab our things then leave. We walk into the office and Mom stood inthere waiting for us. Daryl walked into Mr. George's office and quickly came back. They grabbed my hands while we walked out of school with mom in front of us. We piled into the van and mom sat in the front. I let my wolf take over and I had shifted. I laid across Justin's and Daryl's laps and soon sleep took over me.