Chapter 20: To the pack house

I gently lifted them out and the boys eyes softened. The pups weren't even old enough to be winged. I smelled for any sent of the mother but there was none. One was as white as snow and the other the color of midnight.

"They were abounden." I whispered.

Daryl held the black one while Justin held the white one. They were gentle with the two pups and my wolf was watching every move they made with them.

'How old do you think they are?" Justin ask.

"They cant be older then two weeks because this ones eyes aren't fully opened." Daryl answered.

'We have to get them to the pack house." I say the the two boys nodded. They sat the pups on the sack and instantly the pups wined for attention. I shifted and picked the black one up by its scruff while Daryl pick the white one up by its scruff.

We went back to the tree the bag was in and Justin stepped on the plate and the net came down with the bag. He quickly grabbed if and we ran back towards the pack house.

Dad go to the pack house! I had quickly linked him.

We stopped running and came to a holt. We were now behind the pack house. We laid the pups down onto the plush grass and shifted. I grabbed my cloths and quickly changed. I grabbed the pups and ran inside.

A/N

Sorry it sucks and short. Its just a fill in chapter.

Pups are at the top, they are just older in the pic.

Love yall!
-a-