Ryuga Kishatu

Ryuga and Ami had decided to take the next step in their relationship and have sex.He wasn't the type to fall for an ordinary girl,but this one was special.Ami had long black hair with warm brown eyes.Ryuga kissed her deeply while feeling up her body.Ami moaned with joy as Ryuga continued to feel her up.He pushed her against the bed and stripped them both.He pulled her close to him and started to grind into her hard.She blushed and wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned.Ryuga pushed her back onto the bed and spread her legs open.He licked his fingers and inserted one into her quim.Ami moaned as he pumped his finger in her fast.Ryuga added two more fingers and smirked as ami moaned underneath him.She bucked her hips into his hand and moaned.He picked up the paste and fingered her faster causing her to scream with joy.Ami's stomach suddenly twisted and she came on his hand.Ryuga blushed and pulled his fingers out and licked them clean with a smirk.He leaned forward and kissed her then pushed into her fast.The pain went away fast for ami as Ryuga pushed into her."You can move now mmm",was all that she could manage to say.Ryuga chuckled and started thrusting deep into her.Ami moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist as he thrusted.Ryuga moaned with pleasure and started thrusting in her harder and faster.He couldn't control himself anymore he had to have Ami in every way possible.He pulled her up and help her waist and pumped into her more.Minutes later Ryuga sat on the bed and made ami sit facing him as she rode him.Ami panted as Ryuga fucked her roughly in different positions.He continued to pound her insides.Ami screamed with joy as he went faster and harder.He flipped her onto her back then started thrusting deep into her while moaning.Ryuga speed up the paste and bucked his hips causing him to hit her gspot.Ami moaned and tighten her grasp around his back then came hard on his shaft.Ryuga moaned as her walls tighten around his cock and came.He growled and continued thrusting fast in her throbbing womanhood.He bite down on her right shoulder and came hard inside her again.She screamed with joy as he came inside her filling up."Ryuga!Ah!!",she moaned and kissed up and down his chest.Ryuga moaned then laid back on the bed panting.Ami lowered herself onto his length and started riding him fast.He looked up at her then smirked as he felt himself coming close to pumping her full of come again.Moments later he bucked his hips up then filled her with his hot seed.Ami and Ryuga both panted and came once more together."Ryuga!!!I'll get pregnant at this rate!Mmmm Ahhh!",she moaned as he continued to buck his hips into her more.He blushed then nodded letting her know that if she did he would take responsibility and be find with that.Ryuga sat up and wrapped his arms around her waist then finished filling her up.Ami collapsed against his chest while moaning as she felt some of his hot cum run down her legs.She kissed him on his lips then began grinding against his hips while his member was still inside her.Ryuga groaned then smirked as he kissed her neck leaving a hickey.Five minutes later he grasped her waist as she bounced up and down on his length.He groaned and bucked his hips up into hers causing them both to moan out each other's name.Ryuga bucked his hips faster as ami bounced up and down on his cock.Suddenly Ami moaned then began panting a little as he held her tighter and began to fill her once more.He bucked his hips hard into hers then screamed her name as he filled her with his sticky cum.Ami panted and whispered into his ear that she would most likely have a baby after this event.Ryuga nodded with a chuckle telling her that he would be happy to be a father.He smirked and pulled Ami off him then laided her on the bed.They climbed underneath the covers and cuddled with her back against his chest.Ryuga wrapped his arms around her waist as she rubbed her stomach.He kissed her cheek goodnight as she fell asleep in his arms.