Kyoya Tategami

Kyoya started kissing your neck, when his fangs pierced into your skin causing you to moan.You could feel him smirk as He kissed you on the lips shoving his tongue in your mouth. Both of your tongues fought for dominance but Kyoya obviously won. He began to unbutton your shirt as you began to undo his undo his belt buckle.Your shirt and his pants were threw across the room in an instant.

Suddenly Kyoya pinned you down and began kissing and licking your neck.He began grinding his hips into yours as he kissed and sucked on you.He pulled your skirt off and tossed it into the pile of clothes building up on the floor.Kyoya flipped you over so that you were sitting in his lap facing him.You blushed a light shade of red only causing him to chuckle.
You pulled his sleeveless jacket off and tossed it in the room somewhere which only left his shirt and gloves to remove.You tugged on the short sleeve of his shirt while staring at him and bit your bottom lip.He chuckled and took off his shirt then put you back in his lap.

Kyoya wrapped his arms around your waist as he began to kiss your neck.You bucked your hips into his causing him to grunt.He grasped your hips and pushed you down against him as you continued to grind.You rocked you hips back and forth into his grinding into his boxers.Kyoya grunted and continued to kiss you roughly."I can't wait anymore Ami your driving me crazy",Kyoya said as he pinned you down suddenly.He stripped them both of their underwear then began rubbing his length against her opening.

He thrusted into Ami's dripping sex causing her to moan and wrap her arms around his neck.Kyoya growled lowly and kissed her roughly causing her tug his hair lightly.He grasped her hips and started thrusting rapidly into Ami's core,making her scratch his back from the pleasure."K-Kyoya!!mmm harder my lion king",ami panted as she rubbed his chest.Kyoya nodded as his eyes looked over her body then glazed over with lust. He pulled out of Ami then put her on her hands and knees and slammed into her.He growled and grasped her hips then began thrusting rough and fast into her.Ami grasped the bedsheets and panted as her lover mated with her from the behind just like a real lion would to his lioness. Moments later he pulled out again and laid ami down on her back.He rubbed her sex making her cum quickly and chuckled.Kyoya thrusted into her slowly and rubbed her waist as she moved underneath him."Ky-Kyoya!Ahhh kyoya ahhh Kyoya!",Ami let out erotic moans while slightly covering her face and looking up at her lover.Kyoya blushed heavily and watched as his,girlfriend became a moaning mess underneath him as he thrusted slowly into her."Please?",Ami asked while panting heavily.Kyoya raised an eyebrow and looked down at her,"Please what?".Ami's face turned cherry red,she glanced to the side and mumbled",Please.....please make me your lioness and mate with me."Kyoya suddenly leaned down and kissed ami.He gently pushed his tongue against her lips,not wanting to force his way into her sweet cavern.Ami opened her mouth slightly allowing her mate to enter her mouth."Start moving Kyoya I need you",ami panted as their tongues battled for dominance and his obviously winning.Kyoya chuckled then grabbed amis hips and began thrusting into her again."Ahhh Kyoya please give it to me hard and rough!",ami moaned out as she brushed the hair out of his face and looked him in the eyes.The couple didn't even have say a word or nod to come to an understanding.
Kyoya growled and barred his fangs as he thrusted roughly into his lioness.He licked his lips and bucked his hips into hers causing her to mew lowly.As the two made love to each other,Kyoya suddenly bit into Ami's shoulder and marked her as his mate.She cried out as her mate pounded into her showing no mercy. "Kyoya I'm so close Ah Mmm",Ami moaned into his ear,as she scratched at his back."So am I",Kyoya with a grunt as quickly flipped ami over and put the her in his lap facing him.Kyoya lowered her down onto his length causing her close her eyes and pant a little as she adjusted to the position she was in.She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss as she began up and down on his length.Kyoya couldn't help but let out a moan as his girlfriend moved herself in his lap.He grasped Ami's waist and began moving her up and down faster.Moments passed, they both began to pant and moan out to each other that they were both close to their release.The couple kissed and intertwined their hands together as they started moving as fast as they could together in sync.Kyoya gave one final thrust and came inside of his mate.Ami let out a moan and pulled him into a hug as,he shot his load inside of her causing her to cum seconds after he did."Ky-Kyoya I'm cumming!Ahhh mm",Ami panted with a blush she continued to sit in her lovers lap hugging him.Moments later Kyoya pulled out of her and collapsed on the bed.He looked over at Ami who was laying right next to him smiling with a cherry red blush on cheeks."I love you Kyoya",she said as she scooted closer to him in bed and laid her head on his chest.Kyoya began to stutter when Ami reach over and pulled his face closer to hers and kissed him.She pulled away and smiled at Kyoya only to have him say,"I love you too".He covered their nude bodies with the bed sheets then turned the lamp off and fell asleep next to his new mate.