prologue

No one POV

One sunny morning, a teenage boy with hair (h/c) was fast asleep on his bed, none other than (m/n), then not long after the teenager woke up because the sun hit his eyes.

"ugh ... ( yawn) morning has come." mumbled (m/n).

He slowly opened his eyes and got up from the bed, rubbing his still closed eyes.

" What time is it now?" thought (m/n).

then he looked at the clock on his desk and widened his eyes in surprise "8 am!?" thought (m/n) in surprise.

then ( m/n) immediately got up from his bed and went to the bathroom because he forgot that he had an important business with his family today.

[ a few minutes later]

after bathing ( m / n) immediately put on his clothes and came out of his room to the living room, when he was in the living room he saw his father and mother who were neatly dressed in their work clothes.

then ( m/n) went to his parents " good morning ... father and mother." said (m/n) slowly.

father and mother look at their child with their gentle smile "morning too dear!! looks like you slept quite well until noon today." said his mother.

(m/n) couldn't help but chuckle "I'm sorry dad...mom!! Last night I was taking care of my work later and it looks like today I will take a day off." say (m/n).

"Glad to hear that you can finally take a day off son." said his father happily.

(m/n) then looked at her parents sadly "do you have to go?" asked (m/n) sadly.

father and mother look at their child with pity, then the mother hugs her child gently " yes dear ... forgive us if it continues like this until the end." said mother (m/n).

( m/n) nodded sadly then the three of them hugged and mom and dad ( m/n) came out of their house with a smile on their face " remember dear don't forget to eat and take care of your health!!" said his mother.

"And don't forget to have fun since today is your day off!!" said his father.

then the parents ( m/n) left in their taxi car, ( m/n) just waved his hand with a sad smile. Then he went into his house and sat on the sofa in the living room sadly.

"Mummy and Daddy are always busy with their work...when can they take their time to be with me." thought (m/n) sadly.

then he played with his cell phone until he got a message from his friend that is hanry, then he read it.

swettcookie21:
hey bro!! I heard today your parents are going out of town for work for a few years!?

(nick/name)applehope:
yes ... and I'm now alone at home and moreover I'm
bored.

sweetcookie21:
(m/n) I heard that near the city there is a good pet shop!!

(nick/name)applehope:
Is it true? but bro, you know that I can't keep animals at home.

sweetcookie21:
this time is different ( m/n)!! I heard that they also sell bitty!! and they are all cute and funny!!.

(nick/name)applehope:
bitty? what is bitty? is it a new animal?

sweetcookie21:
not!! you just have to see when you're there, and please accompany me to see bitty there, okay!!