part 1

|| CHAPTER 1: ADOPTION NEW BITTY||

( m/n) POV

I widened my eyes surprised by what I saw, all the contents of the shop were in disarray and I saw miss mama cry holding back an angry hanry!?

"Hanry!? What's going on!!" I said worriedly.

then hanry and miss mama cry looked at me except for one person i didn't know, he had a dark aura or in my opinion was hate.

I immediately separated the two of them "what the hell!! can you two stop fighting!! you two have made this shop a mess!!" I shouted.

" SHUT UP BOY!! THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS!!" shouted the person.

then he pushed me against the wall near a bag beside me "( m/n)!!" cried Harry worriedly.

I endured the pain " shit!? what's the problem with this guy to have to push me so hard!!" I thought annoyed.

" * whining * " I heard a whining sound close to me, I immediately saw the bag beside me and it turned out that the voice was from there.

I then opened the bag and saw a bitty who was in pain then I widened my eyes in surprise.

"This bitty has a lot of wounds!? and their wounds are quite a lot!!" I muttered.

I immediately carried them in my arms slowly, I saw the bitty crying while enduring the pain.

I then stroked the bitty's head gently then I saw the bitty opened his eyes and immediately looked scared when he saw me.

" shh~ it's okay!! you're safe with me, I won't hurt you... promise." I said slowly.

I then used my magic to heal the wound on the bitty, I saw the surprised face of the bitty which made me chuckle softly.

after healing the bitty I put the bitty on my lap "is still hurt?" I asked.

the bitty shook his head "nothing...thank you so much for helping me." said the bitty softly.

I nodded then I saw Harry who was still screaming with the person who had pushed me.

because the shouting between them was enough to make me dizzy I ended up having to use my magic to silence them both.

I instantly made them both stuck down with my magic now my eyes turned blue because I used my gravity resistance magic.

" CAN YOU BOTH BE SHUT UP AND BE CALM FOR THIS TIME!! I'M SO DIzzy TO HEAR BOTH OF YOU SHOUTING!!" I shouted angrily.

I saw hanry immediately fell silent because he already knew what would happen if I was very angry "I TOLD YOU FUCKING BOY!! THIS IS NOT-" I cut the man's words with I held his body tighter making it hard for him to breathe.

"Shut.up" I said coldly.

I saw the man's face turn into a frightened look "I don't care about your business... but you have made people and pets here uncomfortable because of you." I said coldly.

"You better leave this shop and never come back again or not... I won't hesitate to kill you in a few seconds." I said threateningly.

then i threw him out of bitty's shop and the guy ran off in fright screaming incoherently.

then all became quiet then hanry started talking " uhh ... bro can you release this magic of yours, i can't breathe." said Harry slowly.