ℯ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ

Nathaniel . pov ;

Hello and Iam The prince of Hiwaya and Iam Getting a new guard and she *sigh* is a girl, my perants want me to have a gaurd because the girls in / and out Hiwaya want to marry me even though they haven't even seen my face nor have never met me but they want to marry me.

Even the princesses of neighbouring Country's want to marry me but I have no intrest in women.Yes I like my own gender,Iam gay but I haven't told anyone except my best friends Adrien , Luka and nino so naturally they told their wives Marinette , Kagami and Alya so technically everyone except my boyfriend and them don't know about this.
And don't get me started on mark my boyfriend, he's beautiful,he's sexy,and the most important he's kind towards anyone or anything.
Isn't he just perfect.

(A/n;spoiler something happens to their relationship)

Ok back to what I was saying my parents got me this gaurd and SHE'S a girl and I personally think girls are weak I mean their so poeist and perfect and I personally think that gaurding the prince of Hiwaya is no easy task I can assure you that.

(A/n:😐......and I remember thinking I'm about to beat this bitch up😠
"Let me at him"×2)

Meanwhile~

Chloe . pov;

soooo....uhm I come back from the market to find out that I'm finally going to be a royal guard!hah in yo face people who said girls couldn't be royal guard.soo I reread the letter because I couldn't believe this and I only read the half of the letter 😐
Soo I started reading the next half and found out that I'm the PRINCE'S PERSONAL GUARD!
And so I jump up and down in exitement😝.

To think only if my family would have been here to celebrate this moment with me.😞

(A/n;the bourgeoisie family died in a 🔥huhuhu😓)

Hey but on the bright side I have achieved my dream so Iam happy very happy, honestly I actually didn't think that I would get a job as a guard , especially the prince's personal guard,and I hope my family is watching me ,and I'm making them proud☺️.

Meanwhile at the palace~

Nathaniel . Pov;

"Gaurd : your majesty your best friend is here to see you sire."
The guard said on seeing mark

Nathaniel : let him in
I responded and mark came in with a very button up shirt and a face veil and I greeted him and told him to sit down next to me but he sat down on the chair next to my desk which was covered with paint and paper and TBH I didn't really sence anything and he just sat there not even saying a word until we heard the gaurds saying
"Hereyee,hereyee The queens of the neighbouring countries have arived.
After we heard the announcement we heard a knock on my bedroom door and I opened the door and I saw Mari, Kags,and Al and then I greeted them inside and then we saw mark swiftly heading outside with an embaresed expression Al,Mari and Kags didn't really like mark, nor did their husband's,and don't get the wrong feeling they really don't care about my sexuality but they just don't like mark,but I don't get what's wrong with him.and technically speaking I really didn't care on what they thought about mark because he was and is perfect in my eyes😊.

Henlo my 🌸cherry blossoms🌸 ; and I just wanted to say I have written this cuz I got bored but now I'm actually into writing it sooo you can expect more updates🔥🔥

*Adds Rengoku emojis*

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Proceds to Adds
more Rengoku emojis (•∆•)