ℴ𝒸ℯ𝒶𝓃 ℯ𝓎ℯ𝓈

{ A/N  : Hello I am going to be writing with nomore pov [point of view] I hope you understand🌸🍒🔥🔥🔥🔥.}

☼︎☼︎☼︎

As Chloe entered the palace she was surprised by how extravagant the palace was decorated for a moment she even thought of bowing to the vase which was placed as a decorative item .

And as she was busy admiring the palace and decor , as was also Nathaniel busy scanning the blondes features and as Max soon realised where/who his bestfriend was looking at he gently whispered ' you are staring daggers into the poor girl aren't you '  and as Nathaniel heard this he came back out of the trance he was going through, somehow disappointed but then he realised that they have been standing there for a good moment in other words almost 30 minutes and have been getting weird stares from the palace maids and Butlers .

After Nathaniel noticed the stares and turned around the servants jumped as they realised the were caught and started to their designated spots/jobs.

And then Nathaniel spoke with a stutter thinking the blonde had noticed him staring daggers ' u-um e-excuse me but you need to see your room '  , as she heard the red head speak she turned to him and nodded her head and followed right behind him and the red heads thought she didn't notice him staring at her , but you see the ocean eyed girl has been training since her childhood so this did not go unnoticed by those ocean eyes . And soon enough they reached the training ground and Chloe's ocean eyes met Nathaniel's Aqua one's and the red head felt blood crawl up to his face and it dusted his cheeks in an ever so light pink shade this for instance could not be noticed as he was wearing a face veil .

After the tour of the palace [cuz me lazy]

After the tour all three of them reached the last destination which was the blondes room which was next to the Aqua eyed boys room and the ocean eyed girl asked in shock ' is this my room!? ' which the red head responded with a nod and soon before entering his own room he looked at the astonished blonde and said ' you have training in the morning so try and get some sleep '  and entered his room . While the blonde stood there shocked the maid came and directed the blonde into her room and got her bath ready and had kept her a change of clothes and some essential nessessities like towels , a hair brush ;ect....
But as Nathaniel finished his little night routine he heard a knock on his door and it was Marc ....

☼︎☼︎☼︎