ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸ℯ

3rd person.pov

As Chloe greeted the prince , her low ponytail fell apart as it became loose due to the stoney road in the village . And as Nathaniel told her to rise he saw how long and beautiful her hair was as it fell when she rose frome her stance and blood crept up Nathaniel's face but thankfully he was wearing a face veil .

( A/N : face veil the word which is mentioned in this story way too much and Iam currently anticipating to change the name of the story to
" I fell in love with prince in the veil " )

But it wasn't hard for the guard beside him to notice as the guard was his friend max and he could see the blush even through the face veil and I have to say it almost caught him off guard ( max has seen his face before) .

And then there was Chloe trying to tie her hair again who was completely oblivious to the situation and asked " when can I start your majesty " and as Nathaniel snapped out of his trance he said " oh - uhhhhh you can start in a week " when she heard the word week she was surprised and asked " why a week? " And Nathaniel said " my current personal guard's retirement is in a week ".

Chloe.pov

So I found out that it's a week before I can join and they brought me here so early and I just could not believe it and asked " why a week " and he says " my current personal guard's retirement is in a week " and I just looked at him in shock screaming " THEN WHY AM I HERE SO EARLY " .

Nathaniel.pov

As I told her that max retires in a week , she was shocked for a second before she started to scream saying " THEN WHY AM I HERE SO EARLY " after she calmed down a bit I said " you need to get trained before you officially become my guard " and she said " but I thought that I was already your guard and didn't need to train again? " and I explained everything thing to her like she needs to learn how to handle weapons of all kinds and stuff like that .

Cliffhanger

Bye cherry blossoms 🌸🌺