27

I knock on the door, a feeling of nervously is inside of me. It was crazy yesterday. He opens the door and smiles. "You said I need to come back," I said softly and he nod. "Because you're hot off," he smiles and takes my hand. I get pulls over into his room and he smiled. He closed the door and looked into my eyes again. "You have beautiful eyes, you know right," he said. His hands weaving over my cheek and I smile brightly with my cheeks getting red.

"You make nervous," I said and he smiled.

"I know, but you can agree that we have something," he said and I can't lie about that.

Yesterday he kissed me, quite spontaneously. We were kind of flirting and hugging, than our lips came together. It was such a great moment and we slept together last night after the kiss. Now he wants me back in the room. "I feel attracted to you," he said and I smiled. "Me too," I smiled and our lips come together again. It feels so good. I wraps my arms around his neck and he throws me on the bed. Oh my god, are we gonna have sex now? "Martijn, i don't know if I want too," I said quietly. He immediately backs up and nodded. "Okay, it's alright," he said and I felt guilty. I don't wanna make him disappointed. "Sorry I made you feel disappointed," I excused and he bring my face to his eyes. "Don't worry about it. Im fine," he says and I smiled. "You can stay for another night if you feel comfortable enough," he proposed and I smiled. "Yeah, I'd love that," I smiled shyly and he kisses my lips.

I don't know, where kind of dating, can't figure out what I feel exactly and I don't know either what he feels. We are both sure we feel attracted to each other. There's a fling going on between us, everyone around us is saying date with each other. Because they kinda know we have something. "You should come with me to many many other beautiful countries. I'm sure you will love it," he says and grabs my hand. He's such a sweetheart. He kiss my lips softly and he backs up again. I looked quite surprised and he walks to his suitcase. "Do you wanna wear my hoodie? A shirt is also possible," he asked me and I smiled. He groaning once and gave me one of his hoodies. I change myself in his hoodie and I smile shyly.

Martijn walks out the bathroom and he is smiling brightly also kind of groaning. "Woah, you look hot," he said and I smiled. "Do I?" I ask him. He nods immediately and his arms wrapped around my waist. "Thank you," I smiled and he kisses my lips softly again. Why feels his lips so good? I smell his hair and it smelled like roses. Kinda cute. "We should go to sleep. Tomorrow I need to travel again," he said and I nodded. It's so sad that he had to leave again - but that's his life. My life is quite different from his.

We both hopped into bed and I wrap the sheets around me and I feel a kiss behind on my hair. I sighs and he also fell asleep. I couldn't sleep at all, I m trying though.

After a while I gave up and call Martijn. "Yeah," he directly responded, I didn't expect that at all, I thought he was asleep. "I can't sleep," I muttered quietly and he hold the sheets up and I turn around. He wrap his left arm around me and I feel so much better now. Our bodies are close to each other's one. He kiss my forehead and let my head lay down on his chest. "Goodnight," I whispered. "Goodnight Mabel," he whispered back and we both fell asleep in each other arms.

*next morning*

I hear different noises and I open one eye open. I see Martijn trying to be quiet for me, so I still can continue sleeping. But im already wake, it's not his fault though. "Goodmorning," I whispered and he turned around surprised. "You're awake?" He asked. "No shit Sherlock," I laughed and he chuckled too. So cute. "Did you sleep well?" He asked and waved over my cheekbones. "The best when we fell asleep in each other arms," I smiled and he kissed my forehead. "So yes," he smiled and I nodded. "Sorry I can!t stay any longer cuz I need to leave in like two hours. But I liked the past days with you," he said and smiled softly. Omg why is he's cute? "I liked these days too," I said and he smiled. "Come fast as possible back to Amsterdam," he says. I nod en give him a kiss on his cheek. "Goodbye," I said and he gave me a hug. "Oh wait, do you need your hoodie back?" I ask him and undress myself already. "No no, please keep it," he said and I smiled. "Thanks," I smiled and I gave him a hug again. "Bye," he said and I grab my stuff and leave his room.