118

"Mabel breathe out," I say to myself.

Just be honest to him.

I grab my phone and I look at Martijn number for quite long time.

I click on calling bring the phone to my ear.

"Martijn," he answers.

I breathe heavily, don't know what to say.

"Hello?" He repeats.

"Hi babe," I smile slightly.

"Hi, why did you not say hi immediately," he chuckles.

"I need to talk to you," I say seriously.

"Okay wait. I'll go to much quieter space," he says and I hear him walking.

I get more nervous with every step.

"Well, you wanted to talk," he says.

"There's something serious going on, I've lied to you. I feel very bad about it," I cry quietly.

"Mabel, babe please don't cry. It's fine," he says and I hear him chuckling.

"How's Jamila. She's okay?" He asks and change the subject.

"She's allright. She's amazing," I say.

"How was your show?" I ask him, change the subject again.

"Mabel, you want to talk. Than talk and don't make excuses," he knew me too well.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I lied to you," I cry more.

"About what?" He asks confused. He feels it's getting serious.

"Jamila is not yours," I say.

There's silence and I hear him being so shocked.

"What?" He asks.

"I'm sorry, I-I,"

"Who? Who's it instead?"

"Max-x," I stutter.

"You kidding. You gotta be kidding me," he laughs and shakes his head.

"We shared the bed with him before I got back together with you. I know it's wrong," I explain.

"Than you fuck with me. You got pregnant. Everything messed up now. Shouldn't have told me this," he says. "We should talk, when I'm home. I want to a DNA test to be sure. There's nothing you can about it, I'll do it anyways," he says and I nod. "Yeah. Till later. I love you," I say. "Bye Mabel," he says and he sounds mad at me.

He never really was mad at me, now it'll maybe screw up our relationship too. Not only us but our daughter live will be ruined too al because of her mom who's fucking with every men she sees. So disgusting.

I text Ella if she could come over.

- 2 hours later -

"Hi," she says and sits down. " I screw up. Martijn hates me," I start to cry. "No he doesn't"t hate, he loves you. You know that," she says and tries to comfort me. "I said his daughter is not his daughter. It's Max's child not Martijn's," I say and she rubs over my back. "Now he wants to do DNA test to be sure it is his. I'm gonna ruin everything. For once everything felt good between me and Martijn," I say and I wipe my tears away.

"He loves Jamila. Even though it's gonna show it's not his, he's been preparing for it, nine months, he's been there for you and loves you like he loves that little girl too. He never wanted you to feel unsafe, he likes you and I don't know if I'm allowed to say it. Probably not," she mutters and I look at her surprised.

"He wanted to marry, he bought ring and was planning to purpose on you. He wants to be with you, so with Jamila," she says. "He would?? I ask her. "Yes, he's been asking lately what you like and uhm which place is special to you, he's serious planning to marry you," Ella smiles. "I screw up anyways," I tell her. "Just talk out. You guys love each other a lot, I can see that and lots of other people can." She smiles. "Wish he could too," I say and wipe my tears away.

pov Martijn

I can't believe it, she was probably pregnant of max, instead of me. "Bro, are you ok?" Louis asks and his hand rest in my shoulder. "Well.. not really," I mutter and he raises his eyebrow. "What?" He whispers. "Jamila is not mine," I say and he gives me the shocked face. "Are you serious?" He asks confused. "Yeah, Mabel told me that Jamila is max's child," I said and sit down. I still can't believe it that she just told me this. "That's pretty fucked up," he mutters. "No shit men. I was planning to marry her now everything is screwed," I say and rolls with my eyes.

"You know. I think you shouldn't very hard on yourself, I mean, you love her and even thought it might not be yours you still care about Jamila, that's hard to act like it's not yours or you don't care about. She needs a dad and I don't think max will be dad. You're more fitted for that role and responsibility. I know the big age difference between you guys but you both can make it work, as long you fight for her and your family," Louis says. I look up, he once said something really seriously. "Think about dude. Just talk to her when you're home," he says and walks away. He's right, I shouldn't let Mabel down, I was there in every aspect in her life.