‧˚₊ ♡ 𝐒𝐍𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 {💓} ミ˚₊

‑ˏˋ 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐤𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ˊˎ‑

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»•♡•»

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ it was no rumor that popuko was a vicious and aggressive young girl, others purposely made an effort to avoid her for their own saftey.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ so when people heard she was dating {y/n}, you best believe it was almost the talk of the town. she was viewed as a delinquent afterall, so {y/n} weren't that surprised. 

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ what {y/n} WERE surprised about was how overly affectionate she actually was.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ {y/n} visited their girlfriend's house on a daily basis to hang out, it was definitely more than a routine. mostly they spend their time playing games or watching shitty movies.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ one of popuko's favorite activities was cuddling; she would wrap her arms around her lover as close as possible, resting her chin at the base of their neck. she enjoyed the warm feeling it gave.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ this followed by deep inhales she would do to smell the scent of their perfume / body, sometimes she would lick just to tease {y/n}.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ for one with such a sharp tongue her mouth were incredibly soft, whenever her round lips meeting {y/n}'s delicate ones was so passionately intoxicating. it oftenly left them speechless.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ ❝ mmm~do you want me to do that again? ❞ 

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ {y/n} could only sheepishly nod.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ seeing the expression of {y/n}'s flustered face was nothing but... absolutely exhilaration to the pigtails haired girl.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ despite that, every time popuko and {y/n} were seen outside — being at school during breaks, down the town streets or legit anywhere in public. she would always have her arms wrapped around {y/n}'s. 

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ occasionally when pipimi decided to tag along, she couldn't help but giggle to herself at the sight of popuko clenching onto {y/n} like a lost puppy-dog whom finally found their mother.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ people would usually give the couple dumbfounded looks, however {y/n} shrugged it off. frequently pop-chin would glare at them; causing them to swiftly look away, if she was feeling generous just flip them off.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ ❝ stupid haters. they are just jealous because i've got a sexy partner! ❞ 

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ {y/n} quickly elbowed her out of embarrassment over the sudden comment their girlfriend just shouted out, using their hair / hat to cover up their face. 

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ it didn't really matter if people were staring here and there to them, because at the end of the day nobody would believe the secret of how cuddly popuko was.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ nonetheless {y/n} loved their hot-tempered gremlin... even if she was really clingy, that was just one of her adorable quirks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»•♡•»

YAY!!! after a long time, a new chapter!!! (๑•̥̥̥́ω•̀ू๑)
sorry i haven't been active, but i'm here hihi!!
i'm focusing on my art so yeah Σ ฅ('・ω・ฅ✿)
anywho ... i hope you enjoyed this nwn
— xoxo l♡vuie ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧