‧˚₊ ♡ 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 {💓} ミ˚₊

‑ˏˋ 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐤𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ˊˎ‑

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»•♡•»

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ popuko refused to believe in these feelings in the beginning. she simply pushed them aside, hoping they would fade away eventually.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ but as time flew, she noticed how wrong she was as the feelings only grew stronger by the day. she couldn't believe this would have happened to her out of all people, hell she was even afraid to talk to her best friend: Pipimi about these sudden emotions.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ her whole demeanor changed: she was more aggressive then usually, lashing out at anyone who even attempted to talk to her in school. it was painfully obvious that something was going on in the little hot-headed girl's mind.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ y/n asked pipimi if she knew anything, she simply shrugged. being as clueless as them.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ after almost a few weeks of her acting like this, y/n decided that they would finally ask the blondie what was the matter. they waited for the perfect moment where she wasn't busy.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ ❝popuko-chan, what the hell is going on?❞

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ when she looked up and saw y/n... her face immediately turned red like a fresh picked tomato.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ popuko's fight-or-flight mode triggered right then and there: she didn't know if she should just confess her feelings to y/n or run off like the countless times she did during the weeks.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ after a while of contemplating about the two options, she decides it's best to "man-up" and just confess. the confession was bold and straight to the point, what did you expect: it's popuko after all.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ ❝fuck! i just really fucking love [y/n]-chan/kun, okay?!❞

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ y/n were somewhat baffled yet amazed, i mean. Confessing to your crush takes a lot of courage, confidence and patience and seeing popuko just yell it like that was astonishing.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ y/n happily accepted!

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ little did the violent gremlin know that y/n had having the same feelings towards her, and hearing them accept her love caused her to squeal with joy.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ y/n swore they saw her tearing up.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ popuko swiftly rubbed her eyes using her sleeve and exclaimed the classic ❝i had something in my eye!❞ excuse.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ y/n softly patted the girl's head, couldn't help but chuckle at her stubbornness and then... POOF! her entire face turned into the colour of a shiny ruby yet again.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ when pipimi found out about y/n's relationship, you bet your ass she was beyond proud. seeing the two of you just being together makes her heart to melt: #1 supporter.

♡:˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ overall, the relationship was a success!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»•♡•»

AAAH, my first hc is done!! woooo!!!! (*≧▽≦)ノ
there weren't any popuko x reader fanfics out there,
so i decided to spoil myself with this self insert (●ㆁωㆁ●✿)
hope this wasn't too short or bad o3o i tried LOL
— xoxo l♡vuie ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.