Chapter Two

As Harry had not yet learned how to shield his mind from being read or seen, it was very easy for Professor Severus Snape to enter his mind and see the answers to his questions, Harry’s round glasses did not protect his eyes nor his mind from being invaded. Professor Snape would afterwards regret going into the boys mind for everything he ever thought about the Potter Brat would be proved wrong this very night. The life of Harry Potter, The - Boy - Who - Lived, would remind Severus of the life he had lived on his own as he could tell no one not even his best friend Lily Evans. The memories he forced his way into would reflect even worse pain than his own.

Memories Flashed before Harry's eyes, it stopped and the very first memory he could remember began showing.

##### Memory 1 #####

Part 1 :

The memory began where a little boy with ebony black locks and emerald eyes laid on a ratty mattress , in the Cupboard ( this was his room ever since he had come lived here, or what he could remember ) under the stairs starring at the ceiling of his room where his friends the spiders ( his aunt and uncle didn’t know they were there and it worked perfectly for Freak) where spinning beautiful webs. Suddenly dust and his spider friends fell on him, Freak was sure Dudley was running down the stairs again out of spite because he knew Freak was down there and just to be sure Dudley gave a few stomps( Freak only knew Dudley gave a few stomps because the stairs shook from his heavy weight). Freak knew he didn’t have long before Aunt Petunia were going to call for him and so looked for his broken and cracked glasses.

Suddenly he could hear his aunt Petunia sreaming for him to get up. Freak understood that it was his cousins birthday and that they would invite Dudley's friends to celebrate it at the zoo, but he was supposed to stay at Arrabella Figs house.

While freaked climbed out of his room, Dudley pushed him back into the cupboard where Freak hit his head very hard and it bled a little, he just wiped it off. ( Boy couldn’t blame his cousin because that was how Dudley was raised by his parents and their Aunt.) But Boy knew he couldn’t lie still or he would get beaten again.  Boy or Freak as he was called by his family wondered if he could crawl back into his Safe Haven where he knew his friends waited for him and he was mostly left alone. He
Just knew that wasn’t an option for him and so left it.

‘’ Make breakfast boy and don’t you dare burn anything or you would regret ever being born to those freaks that were your parents!’’ Petunia sreamed at him and he knew that she would keep her word and make his life a living hell.

‘’ Yes, ma’am ( Boy wasn’t allowed to call them by names just titles) , ’’ he said while he began making the breakfast.

All the while Petunia closed Dudley's eyes and showed him, his mountain of birthday presents ans Vernon wished his son a happy birthday.

‘’ Where’s my coffee, boy? Hurry up with the breakfast and coffee, boy.’’ Vernon first asked Freak and then ordered him.

The next thing Freak heard was hoe Dudley demanded to know how many presents he got this year. And then   he threw a tantrum because he got 1 less gift as the previous year. Petunia tried calming their son down but he wouldn't hear anything they said until freak heard Vernon tell his son that they would buy him some more.

When they finished with their breakfast while Freak could only watch how they ate the wonderful meal he made and could only hope that someone would leave scraps so that he could also eat that morning, but he knew that the only one that left food was Petunia and she didn’t eat much so she took a smaller portion.

Boy cleaned up and then learned that he would join them on the trip to the zoo as Mrs Fig had broken her leg. Freak wasn’t to happy about this nor was his family and Vernon showed Freak just how much he hated him, by slamming him into the car door before he could get in the car.