Epilogue

Six years later.

" Hey babe, I am kinda of busy call you later" Elijah said typing away from his computer.

" Wait sweetie, your still at the office" Kris gasped out loud in surprise " baby we have to be at the birthday party in about one hour" Kris added in disbelief shaking his head not believing what he was hearing.

" Oh shit" Elijah gasped looking at his solace wrist watch " I totally forgot let me wrap this up, I will be there in about twenty, Kris don't forget the gift" Elijah said hanging up instantly. Kris sighed shaking his head with a smile on his lips. Elijah worked at Lennon car shop, after graduating Elijah didn't want to do anything therefore Kris decided to let him work at the car shop with Damon since Kris had other companies to run and Elijah loved cars in that Kris gets jealous of it. The way he talks about them is in the higher level. The business was booming because of Elijah and Kris was so fuckin proud of him.

" He is going to be late" Leon asked chuckling, Elijah is not the person who keeps time.

" Yeah, he totally forgot" Kris replied sipping on his wine softly " let me go pick out an out fit for him, knowing him he will just put on the first thing he sees" Kris chuckled lowly standing up. He knows his mate more than anything in this life

" You're so whipped" Leon smirked crossing his legs. " I can't believe years had passed by and you still treat him like a baby, he might be good in bed" Leon added with a roll of his eyes.

" I am smelling jealous here" Kris smirked at his best friend.

" I don't call that jealous per say" Leon shrugged

" Yeah it's not" Kris snorted " I love doing things for him Leon, him being good in bed is a bonus and on top of that he is my mate, husband and my love so it's my obligation to spoil him" Kris smiled, leaving with Elijah wasn't easy coz he found out how lazy his mate was but that doesn't bother him. Kris loves spoiling him and he will spoil him till the day he dies.

" Ok ok lover boy" Leon stood up patting his back" I am leaving now, good luck dealing with your father in law" Leon smirked when Kris groaned out loud

" That man is something else after all these years he doesn't give up, too bad he will be at the party" Kris threw his head back saying, he will do everything in his power to avoid the man "do you know who else will be there" Kris asked and Leon shook no " Abby" Leon laughed out loud at his best friend's misery.

"Punch him square in the face or else you will get problems with your mate" Leon said after calming down from his laughter.

"You know I can't" Kris inhaled deeply "say hi to my family, I will come by we have something to tell them" Leon nodded not prying when Kris changed the topic gulping his last sip hugging Kris leaving. Kris rushed upstairs to pick out an out fit for Elijah so that Elijah can't mess up the closet.

Six years, six fuckin years leaving with Elijah and Kris had never been more happier like he was today. They got married after Elijah graduated, it wasn't a big wedding. It consisted of Elijahs family and close friends and Kris' family. Kris' family loved Elijah the moment they saw him and they get a long with each other. They were surprised that the little human managed to break the spell although Eleanor was the last one to accept Elijah but later on she finally saw how Kris was happy with his human mate and accepted him.

She finally knew that Kris won't become there alpha again although she insisted that he becomes again but Kris was done with that. Kris goes to the pack now and then but he was still a rouge. He refused to go back there which was totally fine with everyone. The pack never found out about kris' little problem which was fine and the way Kirk had ruled Impressed Kris so much. The man had lead the pack to success in that it's the strongest pack in the whole world. No one messes with blue rock pack. Kris is so proud of his nephew.