Final Chapter ‼️

FINAL CHAPTER

KATSUKI POV

"Izuku... He is back! He is back, Katsuki! He with Katsumi right now! Hurry and come here!"

Shinsou's voice ringing inside my eardrum... My hand slip from my ears, I just standing there staring on my empty lunch plate... Todoroki and Kirishima keeps calling my name... I cannot hear anything... I lost in my own world... Suddenly, I feel someone hold my both shoulder and I slowly look at him...

"Oi, Katsuki! What's wrong?!" Kirishima shout to my face.

I come back to reality and I looked at them... they looked at me with confuse face...

"... Deku... He is back... He is fucking back!!" I told them while smiling like an idiot... The two of them surprise and they told me to hurry and met him... We quickly get into the car and drive to Katsumi's Kindergarten... My heart beating fast and excited at the same time... Finally, I can meet him! Any minutes we arrive in front of the kindergarten. Todoroki stop the car, without waiting any minutes I open the car door and start to run to the kindergarten door... there was a tall and grey hair guy standing in front of the door... when he saw me, he quickly greet me...

"Your mate is waiting inside, Bakugou-sama..." He gave me a gentle smile and he open the door... I start walk and pushed the door... The door slowly open and my eyes open wide... My heart beat faster than before... My mouth shaking and my eyes start to tear... A pair of emerald green eyes looked at me with surprise and like always... Blushing on his freckles start to appear... Katsumi peacefully sleep in his warm arms... I cannot hold back my tears anymore and it start to wet my both cheek... This is the view that I always dream of... A view of Deku and our child sitting by the window together...

"Kacchan..." my body twitch when Deku called my name... I looked at him and our eyes met... He lift his right hand and smiling gently to me...

"Come here, Kacchan... join me and Katsumi..." He said to me with tears running down his cheek...

I quickly walk to him and pull him in my arms... He start to cry loud like a little child, Katsumi wake up from his sleep and he look at us with tears... He hug us and start to cry too... Deku keep apologize to Katsumi and me for leaving us behind... Deep in my heart, I never blame him... Now he finally back! Back into my arms! My family is complete... I looked at shinsou, he only standing there looking at us with tearing eyes and smile happily... Suddenly, door open wide two idiots and a tall guy with dark brown color hair enter... I know him! He was the guy that come with Blonde hair girl visiting Deku in the hospital!

"You! So, you are the one who kidnap him!?" I stand up from there and walk to him... Deku try to stop me but I just ignore him... He only looked at me with calm face... He put his hand on his head and sigh...

"I can't believe you are my brother's mate... So immature and childish..." He look at me and to Deku...

Wait... Did he just said brother!? What is the meaning of this?? I looked at Deku and he start to panic... After that, we all sit down and Shinsou prepare some cups of coffee... Deku start to tell us everything that happened after he been kidnap by Uraraka... We surprise when he tell who he really was and how he remember back his lost memories... I looked at the dark brown hair person... so his name was Chisaki Kai... An Alpha, elder son in Midoriya Royal Family and Deku's elder brother...

"Wow! I can't believe Izuku actually an Omega from royal family! Are not this great?! That's mean Izuku can finally be together with Katsuki without a problem!" Kirihima said with happy tone...

"So, granny can finally shut up..." Todoroki said while take a sip of the coffee...

I looked at Deku and he just smiling while looking at Katsumi... I just staring on the coffee... I don't give any damn about that old hag anymore... no matter what happened... Even if that old hag still against our relationship... I will never back down... I will stick together and protect my family... I will start a new life and build a new future together with Deku and Katsumi...