Chapt1

<insert calming music thing (the begining of Tabletop games from theodd1sout)>

Honeymaren yawns as she sat up from her sleep last night, she felt kinda relaxed. For the first time in a while she slept well. Unknowing and not really questioning why, she adjusts her position to stand up. Only to realize Elsa was on the floor with her sleeping.

"what the heck-" Honeymaren tried to process.

Elsa groans and covers her eyes to block the sunlight.

"wait what-" Honeymaren rubbed her eyes and stared at Elsa for a while. Her eyes regaining vision as her mind cleared up, she yawns once more and panicked. she fell over and made a loud thud.. which woke Elsa up.

"Maren shut up.. go to sleep will you?" she yawns, waking up slightly. "Elsa why are you here??"
"Didnt you want me to stay last night?"

"i did?-"

"Mhm.." Elsa grumbles, sitting up. she looks down and pulled a disgusted face, "why do i look like shit -- wait what happened last night?" she asks herself, not really caring what happened anyway.

Maren shrugs and stood up, she felt slightly dizzy and she saw some flashes and shakes. "wow stood up way too fast.." she didnt know what those weird dark colours were called tho.

Elsa laughs, an expression of 'im still tired but awake help me cope' remained on her face. Honeymaren started to walk outside, realizing its early. Estimating in real time, 6:30. "Hey its still pretty early, want to get up and take a walk before we do our daily stuff?"

Elsa nods slowly, not feeling up to it, but still willing to.
Honeymaren held out her hand, Elsa took it and stood up.

They began walking, "havent you woken up this early?" Maren asks, touching the leaves softly. Elsa shrugs slowly, "thirsty.." she mumbles as she stopped walking.

"what?-"

"waterr.."

"oh-" Maren panicks and drags Elsa to the river nearby, she kneels down and splashed some cold water on Elsa.

"HEY!-" Elsa yells, snapping back to life. "you said you wanted water-"

"to drink, Maren. Okay, why else would i need water for?"

"Theee.. water nokk..?" Honeymaren shrugs, Elsa leans down to drink water. she hesitates, "oh shut up Maren." she cups her hands and filled it with water to drink, while Honeymaren stood up and laughed.

After Elsa took more sips of water, she began cleaning up and washed her face. More awake than before, she stood up and faced Maren. "I need to go back to my tent."

"Why?"

"Because i look gross, fixing myself up."

"you dont look gross?"

Elsa rolls her eyes, "thats because you have weird taste in people and clothing."

"your not weird." Maren blurts out.

Elsa stared directly into her eyes, "that was smooth -- whatever im going." Elsa heads at the wrong direction.

"wrong way, Elsa."

Elsa turned on her heel, "i knew that, i was just checking something. duh." she states began walking to the opposite direction, behind Maren.

Honeymaren scoffs, rolled her eyes and turned Elsa to the right direction, Elsa felt embarrased and stormed off to the right way.

Honeymaren waited till Elsa comepletely left, she immediatly felt bored and carried on walking to the deep parts of the forest.

she crosses the river with the stacked rocks on the surface, she unbraids and fixes her messy hair as she walks on by. getting darker and darker as the tree leaves and trunks get thicker and thicker.

"i dont think its safe here." Maren hesitates, then kept walking deeper.

she kept walking, the branches and leaves softly crunching underneath her. it was so quiet she could hear gale, the wind spirit, following behind her.

she kept walking slowly and slowly till she reached darkness, subtle light reaching out. and by this means she saw a pretty bright light at a distance. "Best to tell Elsa.. right?" she hesitates, turning her head to the camps path. "Yeah.. i probably should.." She debates and walked towards the light, smirking with mischieviousness.

as she got nearer, the light became brighter and brighter. it was a colour she hasnt really seen before, it switches steadily from red-orange-yellow-green-blue and purple. the rainbow, but she never seen it because.. the mist covering the sky-

"woah its so pretty.." she mumbles, she tried to touch it but the ball of light became tense and stung her a little. Honeymaren pulls her hand out away and shakes it rapidly, "Ah jeez, that hurt like hell!!" she yells out.

after a while, the pain left. she stared into the light in awe, she mezmerized it. the colours pulsing slowly, the slight high pitched echo emerging from it.

she snaps back to reality and faced away, only to realize she has no idea which way back to camp is. this forest was the only part Yelena told everyone not to go in, Maren didnt know who she had done this.

She tries running out, only to hit a tree by accident. she falls and rubs her forehead, "oh no.." she got up and tried to adjust her eyes in the dark, maybe then she can find the subtle light from the sun and escape.

she took a moment to let her eyes adjust, no use. she groans and felt anxiety rising in her, feeling like she about to puke. "what if i can climb a tree?" she had a spark of hope as she turns around to the tree she bumped into. she felt the sides and again.. no use, it was to steep and there werent any holes or stumps to get up.

"if they find me in here im so dead.." she whispers, slapping herself harshly. she walked around the light, the crunches of the leaves and small twigs beneath her startles her once in a while. she was focused about this hand sized ball of light. that is.. until she heard a whisper.

"what are you doing here?"

Maren quickly turns around, she ducks down and pats around her to find a stick. as she felt one, another whisper swept in. "no one should ever come and visit here!" it hisses, Maren tried not to cry from her fear and grabbed the stick. she treated it as her staff from back at camp.

"..wh-..who are you?!" she yells, shaking a little. fighting in the dark is not her thing, especially if there were unfamiliar voices whispering in different directions. behind, infront, beside.. all creepy voices.

"we wont hurt her.. will we?" a voice crept in beside her, she acts quickly and turns to her right. she grips on to the stick tightly and clenches her teeth. "ofcourse we wont, why would we anyway?" a different voice utters behind her. Maren gulps, a tear escaped by accident. she quickly wipes it to show no fear, but it was overpowering her.

she starts to hyperventilate, the light from the ball began to blur. "woah.. is she okay?" a voice to her left sputters.

Maren began to loose hope, her own fear about to succumb her fully. until she saw a bright blue light infront of her, "Maren?!" Elsa yells from the distance, "El..-Elsa.." she stutters, she felt a huge wave of relief crash onto her, she booked it toward the light Elsa has set.

Rapidly moving, the sunlight began getting brighter and brighter, same with the air.. less thinner and thinner. She kept running until the trees and leaves werent as bright, and saw Elsa from a great distance. "Elsa!" she yells, out of breath. yet she carries on running to Elsa. "Maren!" she exclaims, and ran towards her.

Elsa widens her arms apart for a hug, Honeymaren smiled and crashed into her hug. they both fell down on the ground, took a great impact. But they didnt care, "i'm so glad your safe! dont scare me like that Hone--"

Elsa stops talking as she felt her shivering and shaking, she pulls away a little. is she cold? are my powers active right now? but.. i dont feel it.. she thoughts.

"shh.. Mare its okay, i got you." she brushes her hair softly, and felt her nod. Honeymaren tightens her arms around Elsa, she smiles and hugs her back once again.

"Your okay.. im here." Elsa whispers, feeling empathy for Maren.

What happened..