Chapt4

Elsa ran off to go find Yelena or Anna, to tell them about the orb Maren had told her. That being said, Maren sat down at a bench alone. ish.

"When will you cut the act, Maren?" Anna asks from behind her. Honeymaren snapped her attention to Anna and stumbled off the bench. "When and how did you get there?!" She yells, getting up and brushing of the dirt.

"Admit it, your using Elsa. I dont want her hurt again, ive done already enough damage, leave her alone damn-it!!" Anna yells and steps infront of Honeymaren. "Were just friends, Anna!" Honeymaren stood up for herself, "Why would i even hurt her?! Tell me! I would never hurt her-"

"Why?! Y'afraid of her powers?! Why cant you just back off?! If she hadnt met you in the first place she wouldnt have left me and Arendelle!" Anna interrupts and pushes Maren slightly.

"Moving here to the forest was her choice!!-"

"No! 'Y'knOw.. yoU bElOng uP hErE.' You and your stupid flirts!" Anna yells and steps closer to Honeymaren once again, causing her to stumble and hit the ground. Maren looked up to see Anna tearing up a little. "Things were perfect back then, Elsa trusted me -- only me! She only loved the 4 of us! No one else!!" Anna clenches her fist and shakes her head to get rid of the tears.

"Jealous much? I'm sorry she feels like she belongs here, i'm sorry that you werent a good enough sister for Elsa to stay in Arendelle!" Honeymaren yells and stood up once again, causing Anna to back down a little.

"Elsa loves me more than she loves you!" Anna hisses, "Prove it-"
"Shes my sister, she was selfless enough to seperate both of us so i'd be safe back then. Get this, for 14 years!!" Anna scrunches her shirt and yelled at Honeymaren.

Honeymaren was speechless, she couldnt think of the anytime Elsa did that for her. Or anything Elsa had done to Anna and not her.

"Now you prove your worth, prove how "she loves you". I'm waiting." Anna smirks, feeling victorious.

Honeymaren looked down, tried to think quickly. "Exactly.. Honeymaren." Anna whispers, pushing Maren a little.

"Why are you acting like this? Werent you nice to me when we first met?" Honeymaren hissed, she looked up into Anna's eyes. Her eyes suddenly flashed black and white, Maren looked confused and shocked. Leaned her head closer to Anna to make sure if she was hallucinating or not. But Anna shook her head violently,
"Shut up, i only did that because.."

Honeymaren waited for a response, "I.." she stutters, her eyes flashing once again. "Are you okay, An-"

"Hey Maren, Anna!" Elsa yells from a distance, she sprinted at them both. "What happened?" Elsa eyed Maren and helped her up, "Did you 2 fight?!" She sounded so concerned.

Honeymaren shook her head, "Not exactly, just a small disagreement." She forced a smile, she glanced over to Anna, realizing her eyes were brighter. "Yeah, sorry Els. We only fought over the fact you love me more than her." Anna stuck her tounge out playfully.

Honeymaren played along, she forced a smile again and nudges Anna slightly. "Tss.. i love you both, equally." Elsa chuckles and pulls them both to a group hug.

Underneath Elsa's chin, Honeymaren and Anna were both glaring at each other. Maren clenching her teeth, pointed her eyebrows. While Anna smirks, in a bad way..

as if..

she was getting revenge..

--
(Later in the evening);
Anna walks around the camp, looking at the dim fire by a good amount of distance. She leans against a tree with her shoulder, her vision flickering on and off, dark to light. Each blink, all she sees was getting slightly blurry.