First Day of U.A

You wake up to the sound of light rain drops on your window sill and the smell of fresh coffee beans brewing. You checked the time on your iPhone 11 (or whatever phone you like) that read 6:30. You still had time to get ready. You walked sleepy eyed to your personal bathroom and wet your face. You looked at your self in the mirror and admired your body. It was quite nice you twisted and turned observing your body more and more. Until you
heard music blasting in the hallway and a knock at the door ( we love privacy 💅🏽). You tell them to come  in and see your mom walk in with a speaker blasting your favorite song. She looks at you confused, "y/n, why are you just standing there, did you forget what day it is??" She smiles and hands you the speaker, "It's your first day of U.A highschool!". You get wide eyed and jump up and down screaming. How could you forget the day you were looking forward to for weeks on end, "I forgot I need to hurry and get readyy!". You push your mom out your bedroom door as she smiles and laughs at your reaction. You run the your closet and take out the outfit you chose last night. For the first day of school uniforms aren't required. So kids can express themselves. You admire the outfit choice and hope it isn't too much for the first day.
Choose your Outfits:

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆You throw your outfit on the bed and walk to the bathroom

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆
You throw your outfit on the bed and walk to the bathroom. Putting tooth paste on your tooth brush you sing lyrics to the song playing on the speaker. You do your regular hygiene routine then jump in for a quick shower. Putting soap on your rag you sing to the song and practice greeting your favorite hero eraser head. "Hello Mr. Aizawa I'm y/n!" No to excited. " Heyy Mr. Aizawa nice to meet you again!". You stumble after you say that and realize the words that just came out your mouth. It would be your first time meeting Shota Aizawa but you have seen him frequently in your dreams... Wet dreams that is 😩.. you get lost and thought reminding yourself of the dream you had two days ago. All the screaming, and not from the villains either. You quickly snap back from your day dream and finish washing up. You dry off, lotion, and put your outfit on. You fix your hair into a bun/ puff ball. (Depends on your hair type😁). You get your bag, phone, and airpods. Then you turn off the speaker. You run down the stairs and see your dad reading the newspaper. "Morning papa!" You say as he turns to great you. His face darkens as he looks at your outfit choice. "What happened to my little bean? Your all grown up, you best be careful messing around with these young men!" You smile and kiss his forehead. "Don't worry pa "men" are the last thing on my mind". You smile. His eye turn an emerald green and looks at you. He activated his quirk, he can read minds for 18 seconds or until his eyes go dry and he has to blind again. Your mom walks in front of you causing you to get out of the daze and your dad to blink. "What do I say about using your quirk for no good!" Your mom snatches the news paper and hits his bald head with it. He rubs the top of his head and says, " I was only trying to protect her, and I almost was there!". You tell your mom thank you and grabs some toast and coffee." I have to go or I'll be late!" Your mom hugs you and kiss your cheek you wave at your dad afraid to look in his eyes again, then walk out the front door. The pavement was still wet from the rain earlier but thankfully the rain stopped and the sky was beginning to clear up. Nothing you had to worry about anyways since you had a very unique quirk. Controlling the weather and manipulating other earth elements. You walk outside and smile at the sun now peaking through the clouds. You Thank God for being able to attend your desired school and run to school. You look back up admiring the sun again, which caused you to run into a wall and spill your coffee. Well you thought it was a wall. It was a man, no a boy? " I'm so sorry, I'll buy you a new outfit!!" He turns around to face you ash blonde hair glistening in the sun. He looks down at you ready to tear your head off then turns his head the opposite direction. You looks up at him " Are you okay sir I'm so sorry! 😞" He points at your bra strap exposed from bumping into him while he blushes. You look at your shoulder and slide it back in. "That's not so serious" you thought. You grabs his face and force him to face you, he looks down as red as a peach. "Are you hurt? Any burns?" He smirks at you. "I'm used to the heat teddy bear" and kisses your hand. You snatch your hand away and blush at the sudden gesture. "I-I'll pay for a new jacket I swear!" He takes off his jacket and hands it to you, "just wash it, I'll get it from your place tonight". You catch the jacket and admire his body. Lost in thought you just stare. "My eyes are up here hun" he says pointing at his eyes. Before you can say anything you hear someone scream "Bakubro hurry up" you try to locate where the noise is coming from and see a cute red head signally at you two to come to him. "See you in class gorgeous" he runs to meet his friend and leaves you there stunned. Baku-bro?..
What he is wearing: