the encounter

A rebellious teenage boy in an alleyway tries to hit hockey pucks off stuff with a hockey stick.

"Goongala" the teenage boy yells as he hits an old soda can into the dumpster.

"That's five points for Casey jones!" he shouted before hearing a loud growl.

Casey looks around "hello, Who there" says a little nervous as he sense someone watching from the rooftop

"Come out and face me cowards!"
Casey said as he gripped his hockey stick.

He saw something changing at him.

It was so dark out he couldn't see what it looked like all he could see was its teeth. Before the creature got close to him Casey saw someone in a black futuristic motorcycle suit and a black helmet covering his head and face.

The figure jumped behind the creature and shot it with a blaster. the creature turns to the figure And starts to change at him.

The figure shoots the creature again, this time in the leg.

The creature shrieked in pain and fled right before the figure could go after it.

He noticed that Casey was about to hit him with his hockey stick. The figure quickly dodged and grabbed it.

"Whoa take it easy." the figure says
Casey pulled back the hockey stick and try to hit him again

The figure dodged it again
"Look pal, I don't wanna fight you." the the figure says

"I ain't afraid of some guy in a black suit!" Casey yells.

The figure passed his finger on Casey's shoulder causing Casey to flinch and fall to the ground.

"Sorry about that pal." The figure says before running to catch the creature

The creature jumped on a building close behind. The figure jumped in front of the creature.The creature growled and jumped on to the figure trying to bite his helmet. The figure reaches for the blaster and shoots the creature. It shot back, started flinching on the ground and finally went limp.

The figure puts away his blaster and takes off his helmet revealing a turtle that looks like he is in his twenties. His face is covered with some scars under his red mask. His green eyes looking at the creature

"Savanti Romero you sick son of bicth." The turtle in red and black said to the limp creature. The red turtle pulled his t-phone and contacted the inventor "donnie it just like we thought. Savanti Romero is sending these things back to the past."

"looks like we have to switch to plan B." Older donnie said thought the t-phone

"I'm on it" Raphael said about hanging up before Donnie Warned the warrior "raph be careful out there."

"Thanks donnie." Raphael says smiling before he hangs up he asks Donatello "Can you guys please continue to watch irrilia until I get back?" "We'd be too."
Donnie answered. "Thanks donnie." Raphael says before hanging up and putting away his t-phone.

Raphael puts the helmet back on his head to face walks past the creature. Jumped from building to building until he reached an alleyway. Raphael jumped down sticking the landing. He walked to something covered under old looking sheets. Raph pulls off the sheets to reveal a black motorcycle. Raph smirks underneath his helmet "let's fucking do this." Raphael says get on the motorcycle and drive off to trackdown the next creature.