| ᴠɪ |

|raid|

[WILBUR SOOT JUST RAIDED WITH A PARTY OF 7,687!]

What?

I sat frozen, staring at my monitor for a moment, watching chat freak out.

"Why did you go quiet?" Nadia asked, "Did you die from laughing too hard?"

"Nope. I got a raid."

"Oh cool bro, how many?" she joked.

"Over 7.5k. Give me a moment."

I deafened before my friend had a chance to reply, knowing she was about to shit herself.

"Holy shit, Mr. Soot. Thank you for the raid. That's nuts. I'm so grateful. How did you find me?"

I saw a quick message spin by in chat.

"Oh wait. Shit, lemme VIP you."

"haha thanks :) you and your friends were on my YouTube reccomended the other day with your new SMP, thought I would pop by for a chat. also, you can call me Wilbur"

I laughed, "Okay then, Wilbur. Thank you again for the raid. So much."

"Anyone from Wilbur's fan-base, hi! I'm cynef1ne, but ye can call me Vin or Beth. It's up to you guys. I'm a Welsh streamer and Youtuber. My pronouns are she/her and i'm a member of Yellow SMP. Right now, we're messing around with a you laugh you lose. If you wanna stick around, ye can send in funny videos! Once again, Wilbur and Wilbur fans, thank you, I hope ye had a good stream. This has genuinely made my year."

I undeafened.

"Nadia, introduce yourself to Wilbur Soots's chat."

"Wilbur Soot? You mean, "Internet Ruined Me" Wilbur Soot? "Rebuilding Capitalism in Minecraft" Wilbur Soot?"

"Nadz, do i sound like i know?"

"haha yup that's me nadia :)"

"Nadz, he said yes"

"Mhmm. Yup. Yes. Watching stream. Yup. Yes. Yup"

"You good there?"

"Nope."

The chime of a deafening rang through my ears.

"She's just gone to go scream for a moment chat, all is good."

➤ wilburfan32 : i'm assuming this is a regular thing?

➤ wilburfan67 : i like this nadia one already

➤ wilburfan852 : looks like will has a fan :)

A familiar chime once again rang through my ears.

"Okay, all good."

"Good. We have one life left Nadz, get your act together."  I joked.

"Shut up, Beth."

===

I ended stream roughly an hour and a half after the Wilbur-raid due to Nadz and I losing the YLYL. It wasn't even a good video. It was a video of some blond kid singing "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars with shit tiktok-esc transitions. The kid was out of sync too.