He's Unconscious

The time has come for Zenitsu's first day at U.A. He decided to get there a little early so that he could have time to find his class. That was twenty minutes ago however and Zenitsu now had five minutes before he was late to class.

"What're you doing up here boy? First years are supposed to be on the first floor." Zenitsu turned around at the heavy southern pirate accent.

"Yes sir, I'm lost. I'm supposed to be going to 1-A but I got lost. Please tell me where to go!" Zenitsu dropped down to the floor and began clutching the teacher's leg. The teacher vigorously shook his leg only for Zenitsu not to let go.

"Get on up boy! You take that stairwell right there and make a left on the first floor. Then keep going straight and take a right turn. A big ole door will tell you where you're at, so get gone!"

Zenitsu let go of the teacher's leg and began repeatedly bowing saying thank you. So much, that he was bowing while walking backwards, which caused him to bump into a third year and then start bowing to them.

With about thirty seconds to go, Zenitsu slammed open the door. All of the students stared at him as if he was crazy. Zenitsu rubbed the back of his neck and sat at an empty seat he found in the front.

"First day and you're already causing a ruckus. What's your name?" The teacher upfront hit a ruler on his desk then pointed it at Zenitsu. Zenitsu was on the verge of passing out but he got a grip over himself.

"My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma. Sorry for the interruption sir." Students around him giggled at Zenitsu's obviously scared face and the trembles in his voice.

"You're not on my roster. Are you sure you're in the right class?"

"Yes sir. Isn't this class 1-A?"

"No. This is 1-B. Your class is across the hall. You're late too, so you should go."

Cue the waterworks. Zenitsu started crying as he got up and grabbed his stuff. Of course bowing to the class and to the teacher repeatedly and walking backwards. It was Zenitsu's specialty.

"Go away, Class 1-A scum!"

Zenitsu closed the door and booked it across the hall. He once again slammed open the door and all heads turned to him. Zenitsu was still crying but he could've sworn that he saw a moving caterpillar.

"Along with you all not being able to shut up, we've got a student who's late. Go sit down in your seat." It was a caterpillar! It talked too!

Zenitsu sat behind a blonde with a black streak in his hair. He turned around and waved at Zenitsu before facing back to the front again. The caterpillar began shaking and was about to turn into a beautiful butterfly!

Or so Zenitsu thought. Instead stepped out was the grey scale man who walked him to the entrance during the exams. Oh, how embarrassing! Zenitsu hid his face behind his hands and slowly turned red.

"Put on your gym clothes and meet me outside at the fields." No welcome to the class? No introduction? Okay, well to the boy's locker room then.

Zenitsu just pulled up his pants when he decided to tune into the chatter amongst some of them.

"Any clue why we're going outside?"

"Not one dude. I thought we would've went to the orientation first."

"What?! There's an orientation going on?"

"Yeah dude. What's your name?"

"Ah, it's Kirishima! What's yours."

Kirishima? Kirishima as in Zenitsu's idol?! Zenitsu dropped his top to the floor and ran towards the boy claiming to be his Kirishima.

"Kirishima, is that you?! Do you remember me?! I'm Zenitsu! I was the one who knocked down your icecream!" Zenitsu was eager to reconnect with his idol. Especially if they were in the same class! If this was the right class to be in. Zenitsu didn't check the sign before he took a seat.