The Course of Pain and Suffering

"I will beat you all." Zenitsu almost fainted after hearing Bakugo's words. The other classes booed in anger, as Bakugo calmly walked back.

The hero Midnight walked back onto the stage and announced that the first game was an obstacle race. All of the students began to line up in front of a long corridor.

Zenitsu was pushed and elbowed more towards the back as everyone began to line up. Soon he found himself all the way at the back. The countdown ended and everyone began rushing forward, as well as Zenitsu, but no one could get through.

People were still pushing until ice began to shoot out and cover everyone's feet. Complaints began to ring out loudly before the ice could get to Zenitsu, so he knew to dodge the ice before he got trapped in it.

Zenitsu began to hurriedly make his way to the front passing all of the frozen opponents. Zenitsu began running full power towards the end of the tunnel but abruptly stopped before he was hit by a flying student.

Zenitsu wondered why the few people ahead of himself stopped and began to follow their gaze, looking up to the huge robots from the entrance exam. Zenitsu almost passed out but was brought back into consciousness by someone bumping past him.

Zenitsu looked backed at the robots to see them frozen in place. He began to run towards them until they began to fall down. Zenitsu then heard loud explosions to the left of him and saw Bakugo flying over the robots.

Zenitsu began to run up the arm of one the robots so that he could reach the other side. 'Please don't wake up. Please don't wake up. Please don't wake up!' Zenitsu pleaded in his mind as he ran across the robot and jumped onto the ground.

Zenitsu began to catch up to those ahead of him. He began to run even faster and only began to slow down when the next obstacle came into his vision.

'What. Am. I. Supposed. To. Do.' Zenitsu stood there dumbfounded while staring at the stone pillars ahead of them. He watched as people began to wall the tightropes. He grew I'm confidence that he could do it until he saw someone fall off the rope.

Zenitsu hurriedly looked around for other ways to get around it. He then saw someone getting on the back off someone else with wings. Zenitsu began to run at them full speed as they took off. He jumped in the air and grabbed the leg of the boy with wings, causing the guy on his back to look down.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" The purple haired boy shouted at Zenitsu. But Zenitsu couldn't answer, as he was busy screaming his head off while looking down at how far the ground was.

"You're weighing us down, get off!" The boy shouted once again. The boy with wings began to shake his leg in an attempt to shake Zenitsu off, which only caused Zenitsu to grip tighter as he continued to scream his head off.

Only until they landed on the ground, did Zenitsu stop screaming. He clutched his chest as he began to catch his breath, until he heard some clear their through.

Zenitsu slowly turned his head to and angry purple haired boy. He chuckled nervously before waving and running away. The guy began chasing Zenitsu, so he ramped up his speed and soon lost him.

He skidded to a stop as he approached the next obstacle. Zenitsu read the signs that said "Danger Mines" and tilted his head in confusion.

Surely, the school wouldn't have put actual landmines in the race, right? They care about the students safety, right? So Zenitsu began to run across the field thinking it was just a test of bravery.

He got halfway through the field before stepping on a mine and getting blown away. 'Ah. So this is how it ends.' Zenitsu began to shed tears as he flew through the air. He raised his arm in a dramatic fashion, as if reaching towards the light.

He smashed into the ground and rolled over in agony. Groaning, Zenitsu stood up and laid his eyes on an ice trail. He carefully maneuvered his way to the trail, before placing one foot on it.

After sliding it back and forth a few times, Zenitsu fully stepped on and began to skate his way up to the front. He grew closer the three ahead of him and began to skate faster in hopes of catching up.

Zenitsu almost reached them before a large blast shot Zenitsu off balance and onto a mine. Zenitsu was then propelled back and forth by the explosions of the mines.

Zenitsu was finally blown off the field of mines. He struggled to stand up as he was bruised from the explosions. Zenitsu staggered forward while holding his stomach. Finally, he crossed over the line as 15th place.

Kaminari and Kirishima began walking over to Zenitsu only to catch his body as it was falling over. Zenirsu was then wheeled off by the med bots.

 Zenirsu was then wheeled off by the med bots