PROLOGUE

*Meet our Dear Protagonist*

Cookie {Princess Sofia}

Past life began at an orphanage in a small village. She was pretty normal looking with no special features so all the people who came for adoption ignored her. Until one day she was recognised by a  teacher who was known as the most educated person who came from the town to village. As soon as the teacher heard about Cookie he came all the way from the town just to meet the girl who can answer the most complicated questions for senior college students without much efforts. Cookie was a studious girl she loved to read new books everyday at a very young age she started reading Shakespeare's poems , she loved them a lot. As teacher met her he decided to help her out of the orphanage , teach her in a proper environment , help her with skills as they are meant to be polished. He taught her willingly and she learned all of it proficiently. She was always hardworking , proficient in what she did and never complaint for the things she didn't have rather than that she was always grateful for everything she received. In her College she met Dr. Albert who helped her set a goal that was to be a doctor and help everyone. As soon as she became a doctor she came back to her hometown , started a hospital for free. Soon it became a world famous hospital and people from different nations visited there. She dedicated her life for mankind and never complained about anything . But when she turned 38 a tragedy occurred the hospital was set on fire because of an electric shot circuit. Everyone was saved on time except a child who went to the washroom as she heard about the child she dashed inside the hospital and saved him. Unfortunately because of  some major injuries which occurred while saving the child she lost too much of blood and lost her life. Opening her eyes she was reborn in a new world it was like god was impressed by her contributions to the mankind he bestowed her with a new life.

This story comprises the life of cookie after the transmigration to a different world

This story comprises the life of cookie after the transmigration to a different world. Know what happens next in chapter 1...