Part 2

"Where is he?!?!?" Sirius shouts. "Why are you here" Orion asks. " He's with the dark Lord you filthy traitor" replied walburga." That's a lie!, Where is he?" Sirius yells."Sirus"Regulas whisper while comes in with tears on his face."Please tell me you didn't do it reg" Sirius asks." I couldn't. I don't want to do it" Regulas says. " You don't have to your safe now " Sirius tells him. " He is going to take the mark" walburga said.

"Like hell he is" James said."James?"Regulas whisper."Hey love" James says."James I'm sorry I didn't do it I couldn't do it,I'll do better" Regulas said.
"Marry me" James said cupping his face."what?" Regulas whisper."I love you and I'm so happy you didn't get it" James says,"You want to be better start by making me the luckiest man in the world and marry me reg ."
"I will."Regulas replied.

"Alright let's go home."Sirius says."this isn't over,he will find you." Walburga and Orion says."I will like to see him try" Sirius replied."Come on love let's go"James said."Goodbye Walburga and Orion" Regulas says while grabbing James hand. " OH SHIT I forgot to go on my knee" James exclaimed. "Its still a yes."

The End probably going to do a jegulas wedding I don't know.