𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1: 𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅

"APPLEDASH IS CANON!", "I SHIP APPLEJACK AND RAINBOW DASH!" ,"APPLEDASH FOR LIFE!!"                                                                                                                                                                                     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Applejack was sick of it. The rumors, the lies, the ships! She hated it. In class everyday she would wish that all the ships would stop... One morning, Applejack bumped into Rainbow Dash but that time she was half awake half sleep. "Oop! Hi Applejack!" Rainbow said. Applejack froze. "Uh, Applejack?" Rainbow said waving her hand in her face. "Oh! Hey Rainbow! Uh, is Applejack okay?" Twilight said. Pinkie Pie comes out of nowhere saying "no. she's not okay." Twilight and Rainbow both scream in union and while they were screaming, Applejack unfroze. "Why in the world of apples are yall screaming?" Applejack asked " PINKIE SCARED ME TO DEATH." Rainbow yelled "Hehe sorry!" Pinkie said. 

                                                                 IN MATH CLASS

  "Hello class! Welcome to math!" Miss. Cadence said to the class. Starlight glimmer just so happened to sit beside Applejack. "Hey Applejack." Applejack rolled her eyes and said "What." "I ship-" Starlight glimmer said before Apple jack interrupted her and yelled "DON'T EVEN FINISH YOUR SENTANCE." Everybody stared at Applejack. "Applejack. What is the meaning of this." Miss Cadence asked. "The meaning of what m-miss...?" Applejack stuttered. "What is the meaning of you interrupting my class!" Miss Cadence asked sounding angry "Uh... I just lost something and got really mad...?" "Lies. Talk to me after class." Miss Cadence said. "Ugh. okay.."

                                                                Talking to Miss Cadence

 "Alright Applejack." Miss Cadence said. "What is the truth." "Ugh fine you caught me. I didn't actually loose something. They're are the stupid ships of me and Rainbow dash. And Starlight glimmer was one of the people who shipped me an Rainbow Dash an I was annoyed so I yelled at her... I am so sorry and I know I need to apologize to her.