Chapter 1: Attacked

Bendy was having a nice day running around. He was thinking of his adventure that just concluded a few months ago on another planet called Remnant. There, he, along with a team of four young woman defeated a crazy woman by the name of Salem with the power of the Chaos Emeralds. Humanity was saved, and now, Remnant is under the protection of the Dream Team, just like Earth.

Bendy was running around, when he saw something from the city. He raced down, and saw smoke flying, and buildings burnt. He looked, and on a bench, was a chess piece. He looked carefully at it, and noticed some certain properties: It was glass black!

 He looked carefully at it, and noticed some certain properties: It was glass black!

"Oh no," said Bendy, as a fire ball was shot at him. He dodged, and saw a woman flying in the air, with flames boosting her in the air, and had raven hair, a red dress, and black high heels. "No," said Bendy, "It can't be." He then used a homing attack to confirm his fears. The woman turned around.

"CINDER FALL?!?!" cried Bendy, "HOW ARE YOU HERE!?!? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!!!" "I know," said Cinder, "But instead, I was brought here, and fully healed

"CINDER FALL?!?!" cried Bendy, "HOW ARE YOU HERE!?!? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!!!" "I know," said Cinder, "But instead, I was brought here, and fully healed." Bendy looked to see her Grimm arm was gone and her eye was back. "Well, however you got back here," said Bendy, "You're going down!!" Bendy charged, but Cinder dodged with her powers. Bendy then unleashed a fury of homing attacks, but Cinder kept blocking with her swords she made. Cinder then flew up, and unleashed fire balls, but Bendy dodged. The two stared at each other, with Cinder looking down, and Bendy looking up, until Bendy said, "Not bad. How's about a little racing action?" He then took off in a black blur, and Cinder followed with a massive boost. 

Boris was flying around, and saw the mess in the city. He flew the Cyclone to the ground, and looked around. He saw a person hiding, and asked, "What happened?" "There was a witch!!" said the citizen, "She had a red dress on, and she had black hair, and she threw fire at us!!!!" "Did she also shoot arrows from a pair of swords that became a bow?" "YES!!" said the citizen. "Oh dear," said Boris. He climbed into the Cyclone, and took off.

Alice had just put Junior to sleep, when the news popped up. "We interrupt this program to bring you this news: A strange black haired woman has been seen shooting fire, glass and arrows at citizens, saying that she is here for revenge. She is currently racing the Little Devil Darling, Bendy, himself." The TV then showed Cinder's picture. "Oh no," said Alice. She ran outside, and activated her maiden powers. She flew off, and hurried to find Cinder Fall.

Silhouette had gotten an assignment from the head of the C.I.A. saying that there is a woman attacking. She got descriptions, and said, "Not good." He got Kathy and Gamma, and they raced off to find Cinder.

Bendy was racing along the high-way with Cinder by his side. Cinder then had enough, and she tried to ram Bendy to the side, but he stopped, and Cinder ran into a tree. Bendy laughed, until Cinder set the forest on fire. "Oh poop," he said. Cinder then charged, only to get shot by lightning. Alice looked at her, and said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!? YOU'RE DEAD!!" "Well, life is full of surprises. Just then, the Dark Group came, and looked at Cinder. "CINDER!!" yelled Silhouette, "You can't be serious! We just got rid of you! Well, I always am in the mood of a second butt kicking." Kathy then went to slash, but Cinder just blocked. Gamma then yelled, "EXTERMINATE!!!" Silhouette then did a double homing attack with Bendy, but Cinder just blocked all the attacks. Alice then came down, and she punched Cinder. Alice then made swords out of ice, and she and Cinder exchanged blows. Bendy then joined with close combat. Just then, Cinder pulled out something, and shot it at the heroes. "What's this?" asked Silhouette. "It's a knock out gas!!" coughed Bendy. Soon, the heroes all fainted, and Cinder looked at them. Even Gamma was unconscious. "Now, Alice, I think you have something of mine." Cinder then picked up the angel, and flew off.