Chapter 3: Master Emerald

Bart was having a hard time. His plan on Remnant failed, the metal supply was low, so he couldn't make more bots, and the Chaos Emeralds were all spread, Metal Bendy was trapped, and to make matters worse, the world now knew he was alive! He hated it! He was on his computer thinking of a way to get back at Bendy. He was thinking of a weapon he could have Alice power. Just then, Edgar came in, and said, "Um, Bart, you have a visitor." Bart then slammed his fists, and yelled, "I TOLD YOU, I DON'T WANT TO BE DISTURBED!!!" "But," said Edgar, coming in with arrows in his back, "It's someone you know." "You must get better work than these idiots," said Cinder, walking in. Bart's eyes went wide. "Uh, but,..... you're supposed to be dead." "I know, but I ended up here some how, now," said Cinder, eyes with flames in them, "Tell me, where I can find the Master Emerald."

Bendy, Boris, RWBY, JNPR, Winter, Penny, and Oscar arrived on an island. They looked all around, the ones from Remnant were amazed. "Wow, where are we?" asked Ruby. "We're on Angel Island," said Bendy, "It's the home of Casper, and what we need to help defeat Cinder." Bendy lead the way, and they all looked at the scenery with a great amazement. "So, what is it that we need?" asked Winter. "YO, CASPER!!!" Bendy cried out, but they saw Casper just laying down on a giant green emerald. Bendy then walked up, and yelled in his ear, "WAKE UP!!!!" Casper then jumped and rolled off. "BENDY, WHAT THE HECK!?!?!" "Nice to see you too, feather head." "What do you need?" "It's Cinder, she's here on Earth," said Boris. "What?!? But she's dead!" Just then, something came down and made a huge cloud of dust. "You know, I'm getting tired of people saying that I'm dead. It's getting annoying." "Well sorry, we all just thought you were," said Ruby. "Oh," said Cinder, "Hello Red." Cinder then headed straight for Ruby, swords ready, and Ruby blocked the blow with her scythe. Weiss, Blake and Yang went to help, but were blown back. Bendy then used a homing attack, and smacked Cinder in the back. Cinder then turned towards Bendy, but he dodged. Boris then dropped Casper, who then threw a claw at her face. "HA!!" said Casper. Cinder then started to get fired up, and Casper said, "Oh dear." He was then barbecued, and when the flames settled, he was a cooked chicken with a vest and hat. "Wow, that's spicy." 

Cinder then hit all of JNPR unprepared, and Winter launched herself as the Winter Maiden. Winter then slashed at Cinder, and Cinder returned the slashes. "CASPER!!" said Bendy, "WE NEED TO MOVE THE MASTER EMERALD!!!" "BUT THE ISLAND WILL FALL IF WE MOVE IT!!!" said Casper, back to his usual self. Cinder then had enough. She blasted Winter to the ground, headed to Ruby, and picked her up. "NO!!" cried Yang. Crescent Rose fell with a clunk on the ground.

Bendy held the scythe with sadness, and said, "I can't believe it. I wasn't fast enough again." Just then, a picture landed on the floor, and it showed Alice and Ruby tied together, with the message: Trade: Angel and Red, for the Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald. Yang's hair then lit of fire, and she said, "I'LL KILL HER!!!" "Okay, what we need first," said Bendy, "It to find the emeralds. then, we see Cinder." "WHAT?!?" "I don't plan on giving them to her, I plan on using them." Bendy then smirked.