Harry Styles #6

Thank you so much to @JulzLovDraco4Eva for the request!!

Being Louis' Tomlinson's younger sister was exciting yet hard all at the same time. You loved seeing him succeed in his life and you loved seeing how happy he was with his band. He was finally living out his dream that he's had since a young kid. 

But, he wasn't home as often, always out and busy with the rest of his band mates on tour. Speaking of his band mates, you had been begging to meet them ever since they got together on the X Factor. But Louis and the boys were always off recording their album and now that they were on tour, you had to wait even longer for the chance to meet them. 

--

It was getting late as you cuddled up in your blankets, getting ready to drift off into a deep sleep. Before you even close your eyes, you made sure to grab your phone to put on some music to help you sleep. A smile crept up on your face as you quietly put on their 'Up All Night' album.

You found that having their music on really helped you fall asleep faster. It was calming and it soothed you. It brought you such a peace that you had never experienced before. And it was all because of him and his voice. Not of your brothers, but of his band mates, Harry.

When you first saw Harry on the X Factor,  you thought that he seemed like a sweet enough guy. But once you heard his music and his voice on the album, you instantly began to fall for him. 

It was like he was speaking to you through the music. His music gave you the confidence and comfort that you had never felt before.

And you were desperately just waiting for your brother to get home so you can finally meet the man whose music has already changed your life. 

Slowly, you began to fall asleep while listening him sing so beautifully in 'What Makes You Beautiful'

--

The next day, you were going out to the shops by yourself, looking for something to buy. You were usually the shy type so it wasn't out of the ordinary for you to go shopping alone. It was a struggle to make friends, but you slowly began to tell yourself that it was alright, that Harry's music was giving you more confidence. 

Just as you were walking out one of the shops with a bag in your hand, you heard your phone ring from your pocket.

"Hello?" You answered immediately once you picked up the phone.

"Y/N, you should be on your way home now. We have a surprise for you." Your mothers cheery voice was heard on the other line.

The mention of a surprise piqued your curiosity and you couldn't help but smile, "Alright, I'll be there in a few. I'm on my way."

With a smile, you put your phone back into your pocket and practically rushed back to your house, hoping that the surprise was what you thought it was going to be.