Dead-Heads (the Walking Dead and Carl Grimes)

I started watching the Walking Dead during the second season. Well, actually it was after the first and before the second. It was just another cool show on Netflix. But to be honest, I can't go a day without thinking about it. I wrote a fanfiction for it on an old account and it was actually horrid. I obviously didn't know how to write. That was years ago, and I've written more and gotten better. So even though this story is a little delayed, it is a fanfic of the Walking Dead. Carl Grimes, you are my spirit animal.
~~~~~~~~

Dead-Heads

All of us have secrets... all of us have a past. Some are worse than others. But none are nearly as bad as what was to come of the world.

An infectious disease killing people and giving them hunger for humans has broken out.

You know how that sounds. Like a zombie movie.

But now, this is real life, and the world has an undesirable fate.

Now everyone needs to learn how to handle- how to survive.

§§§§§

Lana is played by Olivia Rose Keegan. Eden is played by Willow , Jessey is played by Luke Korns, and Carl Grimes is obviously played by the beautiful Chandler Riggs. There are other characters in the story, but those are the main ones. I love you guys, so keep reading!