101. I bought Jiang Xiaomei.

Today's Jiang Xiaomei is really far from the past.

When Jiang Zhengang came, Jiang Xiaomei was a clean and beautiful girl in this Hexi Village. Her face was white and clean, but now...

Her hair is messy and her hands are thick. The whole person is still a lot thinner. At the age of sixteen or seven, she still has a long body, but her original clothes are worn on her body. It seems to be empty.

Jiang Zhen looked at Jiang Xiaomei like this, his brow wrinkled, and he regretted it a bit. He regretted not paying attention to Jiang Xiaomei's situation.

However, he has not been in these months. The situation of Jiang Xiaomei is that he wants to pay attention and he cannot pay attention to it.

And instead of thinking about the previous things, he might as well think about what to do now.

Let Jiang Xiaomei go back, this is absolutely impossible. He really wants to put Jiang Xiaomei back. If he turns around, Jiang Xiaomei will be sold by the Jiang family. He wants to save Jiang Xiaomei from the Jiang family...

The tricks he can make, Jiang Xiaomei can't make it, and even her now, can't make such tricks anymore.

Today, he is not nothing.

So, I want to bring Jiang Xiaomei out of the Jiang family...

Jiang Zhen knows that the best way to bring Jiang Xiaomei out of the Jiang family is to find a husband's family for Jiang Xiaomei. There are many people under his hand who are not married. If he is willing to assign Jiang Xiaomei to these people, these people will definitely be ecstatic. He just chooses one of them, and then let him bring the gold to Jiang Jia's Jiang Xiaomei. In the case of Jiang's lack of money today, it will definitely agree.

But this is not modern in ancient times. In modern times, marrying people is not married. It is really not a matter of remarriage after divorce. But this year, marrying people is basically a matter of a lifetime.

Even though he gave Jiang Xiaomei the master, when Jiang Xiaomei was backed up, but they all married, it was Jiang Xiaomei who did not like the man. It is estimated that he will endure it.

Jiang Zhen does not like to arrange marriages, and does not like to arrange other people's marriages.

"You have two ways to go now." Jiang Zhen looked at Jiang Xiaomei.

"What?" Jiang Xiaomei asked subconsciously, and looked at Jiang Zhen with some uneasiness. Just now, Jiang Zhen had been staring at her, making her somewhat scared.

"The first is to choose a man you like, I will help you marry him. Do you have anyone you like in the village? Or, He Chunsheng, Jiang Ming, do you have any good feelings? I can help you to ask them. "Jiang Zhendao.

Jiang Xiaomei is a little embarrassed. The villagers are early in the family, she also thought about getting married, and also had a good impression on several men, such as Jiang Ming, the village chief's family, she liked it.

But now, in this situation, she suddenly married, but she is uneasy.

And she has a good impression on Jiang Ming. Who knows if Jiang Ming has a good impression on her?

"The second method is to let Zhao Jinge come forward, go to the Jiang family to buy you, sign a sale contract... Of course, you can rest assured that after you sell it, you will be married, when will you marry? This family is married." Jiang Zhendao.

"Big Brother..." Jiang Xiaomei saw that her big brother had such a big bag, and it was a bit tangled. Let her marry in front of her, even then... her big brother is coming to Zhao's home, isn't it good?