Untitled Part 162

Hexing House is getting more and more lively.

The family has merged a lot of land, so many farmers have to find another way out, but Jiangnan is still very prosperous, and Hexing is even more prosperous.

Because many people start to do business, even go to the sea to find a way.

Qin Lan took Zhao Jinge and two children and was having breakfast in a tea house.

The tea spots at Hexing House are still very rich. Jiang Zhen is called a little every time.

Among them are raw fried bags, small dumplings, tea cakes and tea leaves.

Jiang Zhen likes to eat the crunchy layer of skin that is fried and fried, but his son and daughter are the opposite.

Zhao Mingzhu is changing his teeth, lost his front teeth, can't bite the raw fried bag, and he vowed to say that he should not eat.

She doesn't want to eat, she loves to learn to sister's younger brother, and naturally she will not eat it.

So, Zhao Mingzhu is eating Xiaolongbao at this moment.

"Hey! Xiao An, who was uncle's family yesterday, wanted to bully me. I was beaten by me!" Zhao Mingzhu said cheerfully.

She said that Xiao An of his uncle's family is the son of He Chunsheng, one year older than her.

"Xiao An bully you? He is not the most like you? How can you bully you?" Zhao Jinge looked at his daughter inexplicably.

"He teased my teeth! Say I am like an old lady!" Zhao Mingzhu said, a very angry look.

In fact, it is a bit like an old lady... Zhao Jinge thought so, but did not dare to say it.

If he said so, his daughter must be angry.

Thinking about it, Zhao Jinge heard Zhao Mingzhu talk about other playmates, and when she mentioned her playmates, she said nothing more than who was disobedient and beaten by her, whoever recognized her Boss.

Zhao Jinge: "..."

He is very concerned about his daughter. He knows that his daughter is just falling and beating. He will not do too much. Even when he meets a relatively weak woman or even a man, she will not fight them, but will protect them. .

But even then, he still feels weird.

Zhao Mingzhu is his daughter, not a son!

A girl, took a bunch of men... Is this really okay?

Zhao Jinge is somewhat worried. Jiang Zhen thinks that this is not a problem at all. At this moment, he even praises his daughter: "My pearl is the best!"

Zhao Mingzhu is very proud.

Zhao Jinge sighed and decided to leave it alone.

The daughter raises a donkey. It doesn't matter if you can't get married. Anyway, he can afford it.

Among the four of them, although two were children, they were very good at eating things. After a while, they almost ate the tea on the table.

It was at this time that Mr. Shuo came.

"The person I am going to say today is the Ping Wang who was carried into the prison with a sedan chair..." Mr. Shuo said this opening statement, and the diners present were applauded.

During this time, Jiangnan's most famous figure is definitely not the Ping Wang Cheng Yongzhen.

For Cheng Yongzhen, some people deplore some people sympathy and some people despise, but no matter what the end, everyone is paying attention to this person.