pt 4) Ice cream

[Y/n's POV]

I woke up the next morning rubbing my eyes as I sat up. It was 9:00, but it was fine because our game was at 3:00. I got up and brushed my teeth, and then my hair. I put my hair up into a ponytail and then got dressed. I was warm in LA so I put on a pair of jeans shorts and a v neck t shirt. And finished off with my converse and a necklace. At around 11 I heard a knock at my door. I got up and slowly opened the door to see Dean and Fulton standing there.

Y/n: hey guys what's up?

Dean: we were gonna go explore until it was time to come back for the game

Fulton: and we were wondering if you wanted to come?

Y/n: yeah of course, just let me go get my wallet

I went to grab my wallet. The wallet has a chain on it. The chain hooks to a loop on my shorts and the wallet goes in my pocket. If I have to carry it around all the time, it might as well look good. I walked out the door after telling the girls where I was going and we were on our way. We walked along the side walk with me in the middle of Dean and Fulton. Mine and Fulton's hand brushed up against each other's a few time walking down the sidewalk before we turned into an ice cream parlor. Dena ordered and payed first and headed outside to a table to wait for Fulton and I.

Y/n: I'll get the strawberry in a cone

Fulton: I'll have the same

As they gave Fulton and I our cones I went to my pocket for my wallet when Fulton pit a five dollar bill on the counter.

Fulton: for hers too

Y/n: Fulton you didn't have too

Fulton: hey, I wouldn't be much of a gentleman if I didn't now would I?

We both giggled and walked out to find Dean and we both sat down at his table.

Dean: took you long enough lovebirds

I rolled my eyes as did Fulton at the comment made by my brother. We all finished our ice cream and started walking around just talking and scouting out places to go after the game today. I was yet again in the middle of my brother and Fulton as mine and Fulton's hands kept brushing against eachother. Once it happened for like the fifth time Fulton grabbed my hand and out fingers still intertwined. My brother had no idea he was completely oblivious.

Y/n: hey, Dean, we should probably get back to our dorms, we have to be in the locker room and ready in an hour

Dean: Fine.

We all walked back to the dorm building. Fulton and I hand in hand. Our dorms were right beside eachother but in the hallway, Fulton and Dean's came first. Dean went in and front and I stand there, with our fingers still intertwined.

Y/n: thank you, for today.

Fulton: of course anything for you, pretty lady

We both giggled.

Y/n: ok, well I better be off, I wanna get a quick shower before I have to be in the locker room.

Fulton: alright, see you then

We both turned around to leave and go in our rooms but just before we entered I thought.

Y/n: Fulton!

Fulton: yes?

I walked over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. We both turned away blushing and I ran into my room. We both and the biggest smiles and our faces red♥️