pt 12) Roping

[Y/n's POV]

We all laughed at how they teased us, but we know once the word got out, our relationship would be the talk of the town. And both Fulton and I knew that. We finished our food and headed back to our dorms. Connie, Julie and I all got bored though.

Julie: hey, you know what, we should get the team together to play "rope" you know, the game we played during practice when we got to Minnesota

She said looking at me.

Connie: oh my gosh yes! Let's go

We grabbed our skates and gathered the boys. We all carried out skates until we reached the bench boxes, but obviously Dwayne had one extra thing, the rope. We all got our skates on and salted around a little bit playing ice tag.

Conway: alright let's get to the game we came here for!

Everyone: yeah!!!!!

Dwayne: alright! 3.......2........1!!!!!!

We all skatered around the ice Dodge the rope that Dwayne was attempting to rope his teammates in. Dwayne kept roping us on by one until only , Fulton, Dean, and I were left. He got dean out and Fulton and I skates to eachother we grabbed each others hands and skated as fast as we could around the rink with Dwayne on our tail.

We skate as fast as we can around the ice close together, we have Dwayne on our tail closer than before. Our teammates are cheering us on, yelling as loud as they can. Dwayne catches up and throws his rope. It lands around both of us and it knocks us both down, back to back, on our butts. We both fall and the whole team(including us) starts to laugh and cheer.

The whole team skates out onto the ice and pats us on the back.

Y/n: alright, alright, untie us

Dwayne: well of course miss

He said with a little laugh, he untied us and Dean helped me up and Charlie helped Fulton up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey y'all sorry this is such a short chapter! I've been really busy since school started. I'm also currently quarantined until Monday because I was in close contact with someone who has it. I'm ok tho! Thank you all for the support on my stories especially on "Heart on ice" we are now past 1.1k reads!!!! That is so crazy, never did I think I could get this far with writing! Especially a fanfic! I love you all, tune in for more story updates.<3