The consequences of the date [Fluff + Read the Dicklaimer + Q/A at the end]

Hi, it's me again. Thank you for enjoying the book, but from this point on please read these disclaimers:

#1 This does not intend to make abuse look like a romantic aspect of relationships, nor does it make manipulation a positive thing. I don't support abuse nor manipulation. Things will wrap up quickly and one of them will get exactly what they deserve soon.

#2 This will have  mentions of age regression, not to a little, but a middle  (someone within the age range of 10-14); and crushing on someone mentally older as a way to cope.

#3 Slight mentions of violence, not too graphic, but it's there.

---

Tom woke up in Tord's arms. It was terrifying, but there was a strange sense of comfort—being bundled up in blankets with a nice stuffed toy to cuddle with, minus Tord's arm around his waist and it would've been perfect. He gently grazed the collar around his neck, it was no longer a snug fit as it unfortunately wore down and became loose due to last night's events. He looked down at his legs and saw that he was dressed in a light pink skirt while his knees were covered with bandages that had pictures of some indistinguishable cartoon character. His whole body felt sore, especially his throat; the motivation to speak was nowhere to be found—I mean, what else is he supposed to comment about in this situation? 'Oh wow, what a clearly scarring night, let me just ring up my mom and go home,' that was ridiculous.

He tried to look for his stuff, by flailing around until he found his phone charging at the edge of the bed. There was no longer a password and all of his applications and contacts (except for his mom, surprisingly) were deleted; the only contact left was Tord's...he even had the audacity to add pink heart emojis after his name. Tom scratched his head; it felt like he was forgetting something, but he couldn't put his finger on that person—maybe it isn't that important, he'll just have to remember once he leaves this place.

Tord is practically obsessed with him—to the point of it being criminal; but he can't be that bad, right? So far, he's still alive in one piece, and he was taken care of after the session. He shouldn't be defending Tord, he's evil—but he's practically the only one to give him the slightest bit of care, so maybe it's worth enduring?

"Hey."

Tom immediately jumped at the sound of Tord's voice; he scooted to the furthermost corner of the bed and hugged himself protectively.

"Aw, don't be like that; come here."

Tom tilted his head back and kept moving away from Tord; merely balancing himself against the edge of the bed. Tord sadly sighed and crawled towards him.

"Why are you so afraid of me?"

Tom pointed his finger at Tord's chest; there was a lot of things that he wanted to say to the point where it became extremely overwhelming since all of his thoughts were coming towards him at once.

"Bad," Tom muttered out quickly before closing his lips again, afraid that Tord might do something if he said anything else. Tord's expression became dark, his soft smile was with a thin line; this caused Tom to almost shake on the spot.

"Bad? I took care of you afterwards! Unlike those other guys, I could've made you walk home naked or threw you outside—but I didn't, okay? I took care of you afterwards, I dressed you in nice clothes, gave you blankets when you looked cold, and you're on a nice bed—how is that me being bad?"

Tears escaped the corners of Tom's eyes; he covered his face in his hands and bawled. Tord opened up his arms and let Tom fall on his chest so that he could hold him tight; he buried his face inside Tom's gravity defying hair and hugged him tight until the sniffling stopped.