Five

JongTae

Adrenaline was pumping through Taemin, making him feel dizzy yet more alive. Jonghyun was beside him, jumping from one foot to the other, a grimace on his face. His white trousers really complimented his skin tone, and made his tattoos stand out. Taemin was forced to admit that, actually, Jonghyun was pretty damn hot.

"I'll see you in a minute," Taemin smirked, slapping Jonghyun on the back as he was getting his mic ready. Taemin followed a member of security underneath the building to a lift.

"We'll send you up about a minute into the song," the man said, handing Taemin his microphone. Taemin nodded. Live shows came easily to him now, but he still couldn't help but feel nervous - maybe it was because he wasn't with Minho this time. He straightened out his jacket and turned to face the direction of the crowd. He could already hear them screaming and singing along with Jonghyun. Taemin felt like he was betraying Minho, and it was weighing him down.

And finally it was his turn to make an appearance. He could hear the crowd above screaming and Jonghyun screaming along with him - screaming the words that Minho was supposed to be screaming. But Jonghyun didn't sound half bad, even with as little practice as he had.

Taemin went through the words in his head as the lift rose. As he appeared, the crowd grew louder.

"ONE, TWO, THREE!"

The words were suddenly there, and he was singing them with all his strength - after all, he had been preparing for this moment for weeks. He could feel Jonghyun's prescence and the energy between them, but he walked away from him instead, dancing in and out of the smoke.

He fell to his knees, suddenly exhausted. This definitely wasn't right, but he was enjoying himself nonetheless. It was now or never, wasn't it? The guitar started up again, and it was time. Taemin didn't know if he had it in him. and it seemed completely wrong. But he had to - at least for the fans.

Taemin jumped to his feet in one swift motion and spotted Jonghyun's hungry eyes searching for his. Taemin took a deep breath before strutting over to Jonghyun, ruffling his hair in the process.

Jonghyun looked wild as he closed the distance between them, and suddenly Jonghyun had a grip on his hair and was pulling their faces closer.

"Kiss me," Jonghyun whispered and Taemin's eyes widened in shock.

"W-what?" He stammered, making sure he didn't speak into the microphone.

"I said, kiss me. Do it for the fans," he added, glancing towards the crowd. Taemin nodded once, and took a deep breath. For the fans.

They brushed lips together, causing an uproar from the crowd. But as Jonghyun came up from the kiss, he saw Key with tears in his eyes run from the stage. No one seemed to notice him leave though, no one but Jonghyun. Jonghyun regretted it straight away, but then again, he didn't. For some strange reason, he enjoyed the feel of Taemin's lips. He let his head fall back in sheer pleasure from the adrenaline that was coursing through his veins.

Jonghyun wasn't sure, but there was something about Taemin that was so enticing - so captivating.

But then he remembered Key.

His Key.

And with that, Jonghyun's eyes widened in realisation, and in a flash, he ripped off his microphone and ran off the stage in pursuit of Key. Taemin was left bewildered, unsure of what to do with himself.

Jonghyun panicked; he'd really done it this time.