02| EROS

PARKING IN FRONT OF the bookstore, I see Mrs

PARKING IN FRONT OF the bookstore, I see Mrs. V car parked. I've been working here for a year now and I love every moment. Everyone has their own way to release stress. For some it's writing, for some it's smoking, but for me it's reading.

Ever since I was little, Mom would always read me a story before going to sleep. I would always ask if Dad could do it but she knew how he got. Dad was only focused on my soccer games, even till this day he's like that.

That's why I applied here, it's sort of my escape whenever I want to leave soccer. Not that I don't like playing it, it just gets tiring sometimes. Mom has always been there, whenever I come home tired and Dad is trying to talk about soccer, she's always there to change the subject.

After stepping out of my car, I walk up to the door and walk in, the familiar smell of books hits my nose. The same people who always come are here, except there's one person missing. Walking up to Mrs. V, she's stacking books onto the cart.

"Did you see that someone new is here?" She nods her head towards the back area, a guy is standing there with his back facing us, I don't think I've ever seen him.

"Well, the more the merrier," Mrs. V lets out a chuckle and pushes the cart my way. She points towards the historical section of the book store and sends me a small smile.

By this time, the drill is the same everyday. She stacks the books on the cart, I go to that section and place them on the shelf, and then repeat if needed.

When I walk towards the section, my excitement grows inside me. Isella should be here today, hopefully she is, there's this book I've been meaning to give her. She really loves Greek Mythology, that's all she reads when she comes here, with the occasional romance book.

That day in Eight Grade when I went up to her, I made the best decision of my life. I would always wait for her to come into the library, she would always go to the same books every day. It's kinda weird to say that, I wasn't stalking or anything, there's just something different about her.

Grabbing the first book of the cart, I make sure I do everything Mrs. V taught me. By the time I'm grabbing my sixth book, a figure catches my eye across the room.

It's Isella.

Her hair is flowing down her back but two strands are tied with a simple white ribbon. The ribbon matches her white shirt, the cream colored plaid skirt she's wearing ties the outfit all together. She's wearing those heels that make her taller but still not taller than me or Nathaniel.

"A Look Into The Greek Gods." That's the book she always gets. And before I know it, it's the book she has in her hands. I would be lying if I said Isella wasn't attractive, she's really attractive.

She has a smile that can light up a room, her brown hair looks almost black indoors but when the sunlight shines on her it shows off a pretty brown. Her body is amazing, every outfit she wears shows her curves perfectly. But the main thing is her personality, she can make me feel better just by sending me a quick message.