3

Dream and george were chilling on his bed when dreams mom came in with food.

"Are you boys doing anything special?" george looked at her and shrugged, "Uh.. i dont know" 

She put the food down on a table. "Well tell me if you need anything!" Dreams mom said as she walked out. 

"So.. why did you want me here..?" Dream looked at him. "well i need to tell you something.." 

"Ok..?" George said confused. "Well the only reason i stopped bullying you is because  i think your attractive.." Dream said nervously. 

"W-what.." George the looked at him. "I know what your doing.. your testing to see if im gay i get it."  George laughed. 

"No, i.. i mean it.." Dream stuttered.. "I dont believe you, all you ever do is bully me.." 

"George.. i.." Dream looked at george. Dream put his hand on georges cheek. "Dream.." 

Dream got ontop of george. "I-.. i.." George had no words. 

George looked at him. HE moved his hands to the back of dreams head to where the mask clipped on.

George unclipped it. The mask fell onto georges stomach and his face was revealed. 

Georges eyes widened. He didn't know dream was that hot. He had freckles and piercings. 

He was like perfect... dream leaned his head closer to georges. 

They kissed. Georges eyes widened. "w-wow.. ok.." George spoke. 

Dream leaned in again but this time it was a make out session.

George pulled away. "Dream, im not gay.." Dream looked at george. "I can change your mind.." 

dream started making out with him. "Are you a virgin..?" Dream said pulling away. 

"Y-yeah.." George stuttered. "I can change that to.." Dream said touching george's hips. 

"Dream.. i- i dont know.." George was confused. 

he didnt know what to do..